MyTeamSafe is designed to reduce the risks of working alone and to help organisations demonstrate their Duty of Care, without the need for impersonal call centres that don’t know your staff or your organisation.
App key features
- Start and stop lone working sessions easily
- Effortless check-in
- Audible alerts (with selectable different sounds)
- Notifications (email, SMS, local and remove push notifications)
- Notes - Sometimes it’s really useful to have additional information on where you are or what’s happening. These notes can be simply logged for information or immediately info their Supervisor.
- Custom Strategies - The supervisor can set up multiple strategies that align with the associated lone worker risks, the higher the risk the more frequently the lone worker may need to check in.
- Custom Escalations - Dovetails nicely with your company procedures, for example, a high-risk strategy may result in earlier/quicker escalations and a wider audience may be notified.
- Users can send SMS messages as a fall back when there's no Wifi, 3G or 4G.
- If the phone runs out of battery or is destroyed the lone workers' session continues to run, escalations still occur informing the relevant supervisor/manager.
- Panic alarm, for those scenarios where the lone worker wishes to immediately escalate to their supervisor (or predefined contacts).
- Auto-start sessions eliminate the risks of staff forgetting to initiate a lone-working session, ensuring the organisation maintains their duty of care.
- Fire roster, a separate feature allows users to simply confirm if they are on-site, off-site or absent. In an emergency situation, Administrators can send a text to trigger an email to be sent to them showing the status of all users.
MyTeamSafe is suitable for those that always work alone (Homeworkers to Out of the Office roles) through to occasional or short duration situations such as simply working late or opening/locking up. MyTeamSafe focuses on a simple “set and forget” concept, keeping the organisation in control rather than impersonal call centres that don’t know your staff’s situation or your business.
Duty of Care - Ensure your staff are looked after even if you are not there – this is your corporate responsibility.
Staff Wellbeing - Staff are more positive, reassured and feel safer knowing their company looks after them and have their health and wellbeing covered.
Simple, secure, scalable and cost-effective
- Easy phone App with SMS/Text fall back
- GPS location details can be captured (if required).
- Live website (admin dashboard and administration)
- Reinforce your Duty of Care
- A core part of employment safety
- Flexible subscriptions
What if I forget to check-in? Don't worry, your phone will display a system notification, asking you to return to the MyTeamSafe app to register an update. In addition, strategies can be set up so that you receive an email or SMS reminder BEFORE escalating to your line managers, or a custom list of contacts.
What if you have no internet access? We know that sometimes people will not be able to access the internet, perhaps due to a wireless communication issue, or perhaps insufficient 3G/4G data access the internet. This is why our system automatically switches to SMS mode so that updates can continue.
Onsite logs - The 'on-site' log enables your staff to easily indicate whether they are 'on-site', 'off-site' or 'absent'. A supervisor can then text (SMS) the keyword 'onsite', 'fire' or 'register' to receive an email with an up-to-date log of all staff, for emergency purposes.
Visit https://www.myteamsafe.com for more information
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For the majority of situations “Network” accuracy provides sufficient accuracy without any additional impact of battery life.
- Fixed an issue with GPS tracking due to a British Summer Time bug that filtered locations in error.
- Added the ability for our support team to remotely request your app logs to aid debugging of any future issues, to reduce the amount it times to fix issues.
Ratings and Reviews
The easiest and best lone working app I’ve used
There are so many well thought out features in this app, such as optional background location updates (when you’re not even in the app) and if you turn off your phone the system will still escalate to your supervisor.
It’s so easy to start, check in and stop a lone working session, leave notes to your supervisor and change the default strategy (e.g starting a line working session when your last in the office, or the strategy for driving home).
The app is very well supported too, you can tell the support team care about providing a great service.
I love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brilliant lone working solution to prove your duty of care to all staff in the workplace.
- HILLINGAR Ltd
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (c) 2015-2018 Hillingar Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.