The Very App – the department store in the palm of your hand
Download the free shopping app from Very and get instant access to over 1,900 top brands across fashion, home, beauty, tech, sportswear, fitness and more. The Very app gives you instant control of your Very account making online shopping easier than ever before. Add to that the ability to order with Click & Collect for next day delivery across 1000s of products and the Very app is your perfect handheld department store.
SUPERFAST ONLINE SHOPPING AND AMAZING DEALS
* Shop from over 200,000 products from top brands like Apple, Sony, Topshop, River Island, Nike. adidas and more
* A dedicated Designer Brands shop for the latest fashion from the likes of ALLSAINTS, Kenzo, PAUL SMITH and COACH
* Shop online across women’s, men’s & kid’s fashion, home & garden, tech, sports & leisure, gifts, beauty and toys
* Browse by product or brand and add items to ‘saved’ list to view or buy at a later date
* Read product ratings and reviews to help you make the right purchase with confidence
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE MOVE
* Sign in with your existing Very account and automatically sync baskets cross devices
* Register for a new account in a few simple steps
* Chat with the Very Assistant, the UKs first interactive-in-app customer service assistant giving you quick, easy access to help and info about your account and transactions
* Track the location of your orders and receive order status updates so you always know where your parcel is
* Track your balance and make payments on the go
* Order via the Very app for next day delivery with Click & Collect on fashion, beauty and selected electricals & tech
OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE AND OFFERS INCLUDE
The Online Fashion Store
* Women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion from top brands
* Stylish coats and jackets for winter
* Outfit ideas
* Topshop, River Island, Ted Baker, Superdry & hundreds more
Top Tech Deals
* The latest laptops, iPhones, TVs, gadgets and smart tech
* Exclusive electrical offers
* Samsung, Sony, LG, Beats, Dyson & more
The Latest Gaming
* Pre-order the latest games & consoles
* Save money with great bundle deals
* All the latest releases from PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo
Home and Garden Furniture
* Home inspiration and decorating ideas
* Huge selection of furniture and homewares
* Swoon, Silentnight, Ideal Home, Hotel Collection & more
Sportswear and Fitness Equipment
* Huge range of sports clothing, fitness equipment and sporting goods
* Great deals on top brands like Nike, adidas, Under Armour and Converse
* Fitness tips, diet hacks and interviews with sports stars
Designer Fashion Brands Store
* Dedicated zone for shopping the latest designer brands across fashion and accessories
* The latest trends from top designers like Kate Spade, MARC JACOBS, Alexander McQueen and many more
Credit is provided, subject to status by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Goods/Services provided by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Skyways House, Speke Rd, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB
Things are looking a little different around here! We have updated our app logo as part of our brand makeover. Enjoy a smooth shopping experience with us on our app!
Ratings and Reviews
Fab but pricey for the likes of me who needs an item today and a different item the next...
The app is great, never any problems and excellent customer service, as well as the new products especially trainers and beauty, however.... I feel something must be done about the del8very charges. I like buying randomly or when I need something the next day from pjs for hospital to new sneakers when I am out, but as they are two separate purchases and they’re only hours or a day apart, I end up paying a FORTUNE in delivery costs! My entire world is Very, from home insurance to credit card to clothing and beauty, so feel there really should be options for deliveries and not just £3,99. It is really affecting my overall balance so add the interest and find i am starting to purchase the same items elsewhere online now. Add £4 to every item, make an outfit and you are adding £16-£20 on top....
Pity as LOVE VERY! Hope they read and listen to compliments as well as complaints and suggestions!
Awesome products, keep growing, deliver for free like everybody else though as you are already charging a premium if you compare to other sites! ❣️💷💕
I’ve shopped with Very multiple times and I’m disappointed that I have to leave such a low rating review. The reason for this low review is down to the delivery charge. There’s a notice on the account when spending £30 or more using click and collect, delivery is free. My order was for £47 and I was happy to use the click and collect service. The order was due to come in two separate packages, which was fine, however as the order was being split I had to choose two click and collect destinations. I was hoping to be able to use the same destination, however one was going to my local shop, where the only option for the other was a local post office and by the time I finish work any post office will have closed and I didn’t want to have to go to two different destinations to collect my parcels, especially when they were ordered together. So instead I opted to have them delivered to my home address, which resulted in having to pay a delivery fee of £3.99. So I’m curious to understand why the order had to be split, why I couldn’t get both delivered to the same shop and how is it possible to get free delivery to a shop when an order is over a specified amount but have to face delivery charges when spending the same specified amount? Not great.
My Very account app
I have had my Very account for almost 10 years and at the beginning I used to order items over the telephone whilst browsing my catalogue. About 7 years ago no catalogues were being printed so I started looking online but still ordering over the telephone. I didn’t like not having a catalogue but I knew times were changing and could also understand that the environment would be better off without the excessive use of paper.
About 4 years ago I downloaded the app and I haven’t looked back. I have complete control over my orders, deliveries and now regularly use BNPL so that I can budget my expenses. In all that time I have never paid a penny interest as I monitor when my payments are due and if I have more money one month I can pay some items off early.
Not bad for a person who only used computer/smart phones for the first time in my 40s
I have also found Very has a massive selection, good sales and different payment options which I love.
Well done Very group.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Ltd
- 48.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The Very Group