Designed especially for the private clients of BNP Paribas Wealth Management Luxembourg in addition to our online banking service, the myWealth app allows you to access your accounts and consult detailed information about your investments (portfolio position and performance, banking operations history, etc).
* Connect using Touch ID
* Access to the market data : market summary, detailed information about securities, financial news, etc.
* e-Documents: account statements, transaction notices, certificates, etc.
* “Portfolio view” and “Performance view” : upgrade
The main features of myWealth:
- General overview of your accounts
- Summary of your portfolio (asset allocation, currency, performance, operations and financial instrument category etc.)
- Current account balances and movements
- Transfers between your accounts or abroad (single or standing)
- Management of your beneficiaries
- Dialogue with your Private Banker via secure messaging
- Change your password
- Access to the market data : market summary, detailed information about securities, financial news, strategy videos, etc.
- Connection preferences : choose a quick and easy access to your portfolio (M user & PIN Code) by disabling the Card Code.
To improve our app and therefore better meet your needs more effectively, please send us your suggestions via the app or your Private Banking Manager.
This app is designed for BNP Paribas Wealth Management Luxembourg clients. Your access codes for our online banking platform also allow you to connect to the "myWealth" app.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Luxembourg is a service of BGL BNP Paribas, a public limited company.
Visit our website www.wealthmanagement.bnpparibas.lu to learn more about all our international private banking solutions.
For security reasons, the application cannot be used on jailbroken devices.
Minor improvements designed to enhance the user experience.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.