Kal Wardin, our hero, is a retired N.O.V.A. veteran summoned once again to don his Mobile Armored Suit in defence of the Colonial Administration forces.
Helped by Yelena, his personal AI Agent, Kal must protect humanity's destiny by entering the battlefield against alien invaders while uncovering the mystery behind their sudden attack.
A RETRO SHOOTER EXPERIENCE:
- Enjoy the classic action of the renowned Gameloft FPS series.
- Craft and upgrade weapons, from powerful Assault Rifles to devastating Plasma Guns.
- Enjoy the original N.O.V.A. shooter experience with drastically improved performance and gameplay.
DEFEAT ALIEN FORCES IN VARIOUS GAME MODES:
- Story Mode: Delve into the plot and fight to uncover the truth about these alien invaders.
- Shadow Events: Defeat the aliens' Special Forces in challenging limited-time events.
- Special Ops: Launch a strategic strike on unique alien formations.
TEST YOUR SKILLS IN MULTIPLAYER ARENAS:
- Deathmatch: Be the last one standing in a 6-player firefight.
- Customise your character with a variety of Marine and alien skins.
- Leaderboards and 3rd-person "Death Cam" replays.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
* The matchmaking algorithm has been revised and enhanced.
* General improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is well worth your time if you like First person shooters. There is more grinding than I wanted but, I don’t really think it matters. The satisfaction of seeing an Xeno sliding down a ramp or falling into an abyss is amazing! My final verdict is that:
If you don’t mind grinding too much then you would probably enjoy this game!
Ps: I know I didn’t say anything about multiplayer so here I go:
The multiplayer is a nice break from the campaign and it rewards you for winning + doing events but I haven’t played it too much because I don’t want to get destroyed by the people who have completed the game and have max everything. I can’t say much but the one time I played it the map was ok ( not too much to say) I think it was alien city, it was kind of shotgun city (if you catch my drift)
So yeah... I might edit this but anyway
a bit good
Can you take out the part where you lose energy because when I don’t have WiFi and I have lot all my energy it glitches and takes ages to get my energy back. Thanks gameloft you are a lot better than most other game company’s I hope you change the things I asked you to change and bye from your fellow gamer.
This is a good game to play i have so much fun but this is exactly a remake of modern combat 5 but the story is different but the menu looks exactly like modern combat 5 also plz allow more setting changes allowing aim assist to be turned off. But plz change the menu to look unique to N.O.V.A not copied off your other games. Other than that keep up the good work and i like the whole retro style gameplay makes it look like old doom and also like that it only takes 52mb so yeh thats nice and downloadable.
- 100.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Trilithium £0.99
- Handful of Trilithium I £1.99
- Handful of Trilithium II £3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.