N26 is The Mobile Bank, Europe’s first completely mobile bank, trusted by more than 5 million customers in 25 markets. N26 gives you complete control of your financial life on your phone. Download the N26 app, open an account in minutes and start paying with your card before it even arrives in the mail. Get a Mastercard, activate Apple Pay, and enjoy personal banking features like sub-accounts for organizing your finances and MoneyBeam for instant cash transfers. N26 is banking made simple, modern, and enjoyable.
N26 features include (availability may vary by country):
- Spaces—create sub-accounts for all your goals to make savings and budgeting easier, and set Rules to move money over automatically. Thanks to Shared Spaces, you can also save together with friends and family members that are also using N26.
- MoneyBeam––send instant cash transfers to contacts, or using just an email address or phone number
- TransferWise—make international money transfers in 19 different currencies
- Apple Pay—make quick and easy payments using your Apple devices in stores, online, and in apps (available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)
- Real-time account activity push notifications
- In-app card control to lock or reorder your card, enable payments abroad and online transactions, and set withdrawal and payment limits
- Automatic spending categorization
- Up to 5 free ATM withdrawals per month from any ATM, based on our Fair Use policy
N26 products include:
- N26 free bank account and Mastercard debit card
- N26 You—premium account and Mastercard debit card with extensive insurance coverage
- N26 Business—an account and Mastercard debit card for freelancers and self-employed customers with 0.1% cashback on all purchases
- N26 Business You—our premium account for freelancers with extensive insurance coverage and free withdrawals abroad
- N26 Metal—our exclusive account and metal debit card for the digital generation. Choose from 3 stunning colors: charcoal black, quartz rose, and slate grey
- N26 Overdraft—overdraft up to €1.000 with 8.9% interest rate approved within minutes, and up to €10.000 for existing customers (available in Germany and Austria)
- CASH26––use a QR code to withdraw and deposit funds at participating stores. (Available in Germany, Austria and Italy.)
- N26 Credit—paperless personal credit loan between €1.000 and €25.000 (available in German and France)
- N26 Savings––fixed term savings account with high interest rates up to 1.48% (available in Germany and Austria)
- N26 Insurance––digital insurance dashboard to manage all your policies in one place (available in Germany)
Safety & Security
- Your money is protected by the German Deposit Protection Fund up to €100.000
- Your data is secured according to German data protection requirements
- Your transactions are 3D Secure for additional authentication and fraud protection using Mastercard SecureCode
N26 has been featured internationally by publications like TechCrunch, WIRED, The Financial Times, Forbes, Die Zeit, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Spiegel, BILD, FAZ and many more. N26 has more than 100,000 five-star reviews worldwide.
With this update, we've made it easier for you to send and receive transfers. View your most recent recipients and remove the contacts you no longer want listed in MoneyBeam or Shared Spaces. Additionally, you can now view and modify your scheduled and recurring payments all in one place. Finally, enjoy the option to opt into N26 notifications to stay up-to-date with all latest company and product news.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
❤️N26 and with €15 bonus
Can’t seem to find any fault, unless delay on weekends when transferring money from Bank account to N26 but figured out banking days and times and it works just fine; always do transaction on transferring money from Monday til Thursday (working days) and possibly before 12pm (that’s where all banking transaction service are done). On Friday, because banks are closed on weekend your transfer will arrive on your account on the following Monday. Other than that, I’ve been using N26 since last year, I have the black card and it never let me down. No fees when withdrawing money from bank ATM and same when paying. Great app and great banking! P.S: Little advice when withdrawing money abroad with N26, never take your money from LINK ATM because they will charge you 3€ for each transaction you do with their service. My ref. For €15 giovannv7997
One of the best online Banking
Can’t seem to find any fault, unless delay on weekends when transferring money from Bank account to N26 but figured out banking days and times and it works just fine; always do transaction on transferring money from Monday til Thursday (working days) and possibly before 12pm (that’s where all banking transaction service are done). On Friday, because banks are closed on weekend your transfer will arrive on your account on the following Monday.
Other than that, I’ve been using N26 since last year, I have the black card and it never let me down. No fees when withdrawing money from bank ATM and same when paying. Great app and great banking!
P.S: Little advice when withdrawing money abroad with N26, never take your money from LINK ATM because they will charge you 3€ for each transaction you do with their service.
Terrible decision to bank with N26
I’ve had an N26 account for a few months now and had no issue until I was transferred some money with had been in transit for seven days due to me cancelling a transaction to withdraw the money from an ATM I contacted the bank of how I could speed up the process of getting the money back quicker because they said it would take 12 days to show up in my account. I was told that if I could get proof from the provider of the ATM that it was a cancelled transaction that they should be able to speed up the process. They then went on to proceed with compliance checks for whatever reason and my account has been blocked for 3 weeks and I have bills and maintenance to keep up with. When I have contacted them about it I just keep getting the same responses of being patient and that they are working on getting back to me via email. It’s been a horrible experience banking with N26 and if this continues I will have no other choice than to take this matter to the law enforcement
Developer Response ,
Hey, we want to apologise for the situation. We are working on resolving this for you and we sincerely thank you for your patience. If you do not have a response soon, please join us on chat. Thank you for letting us know.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.