Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
• View over 17,000 images (and growing everyday)
• Watch live NASA TV
• Read all the latest news & feature stories
• Watch thousands of on-demand NASA Videos from around the agency, including 360° and 4K videos
• Discover the latest NASA mission information
• View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
• Get the latest launch information
• Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
• Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
• Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
• Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
• Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
• Save images to your device and use them as wallpaper for your lock or home screen
• Explore the featured content section and learn more about the solar system and beyond
• Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Easily share everything with your friends on social media
Added the Apollo 50th Anniversary Feature
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The updated version is better.
This version of Nasa’s app is navigated more smoothly and, generally speaking, works faster than previous ones. As usual the quality of the images and videos is great. The “News” portal, also, improved massively as it loads better than in older versions of the app. Enjoy!
I am 82 years old and always thought I would never live long enough to see pictures like the ones on your site..please keep up the work.
I will look at it as long as I am able...they are mind blowing.
Used to be good #2
As with others ISS sighting feature lost on last upgrade now app crashes on opening, enjoyed this app used it daily now just an icon on the home screen, please fix
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.