The National Lottery: Official 17+
Lotto, EuroMillions & More
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
The Official National Lottery app is where you can play all our games. It's easy to use, and If you have an account, just log in with the same details you use for the website.
- The one. The only. The original National Lottery game.
- It’s the nation’s game, with thousands winning prizes in every draw. It could be you®!
- Lotto tickets cost £2 per play, with draws every Wednesday and Saturday.
- There’s big and then there’s EuroMillions big!
- This is the game with out of this world jackpots, creating new millionaires every week! That's dream come true money!
- EuroMillions tickets cost £2.50 per play, with draws every Tuesday and Friday.
Set For Life®
- You could win £10,000 every month for 30 years* with Set For Life, and smash every month!
- Pay just £1.50 per line and play up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Draw days every Monday and Thursday.
- £1 might make your night. Win £500,000* for just £1!
- Draws every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Or play an Instant Win Game
- In just a few taps, you could win anything from a few pounds to a life-changing million.
- With prizes that never run out, there’s an Instant Win Game for everyone!
- Games cost from 25p to play.
Lotto HotPicks® & EuroMillions HotPicks®
- Bigger prizes for fewer numbers
- Pick and match winning balls from the main draws or choose a Lucky Dip® for randomly selected numbers.
And don't forget, every time you play a National Lottery game you help support good causes all over the UK. In fact, £30M is raised on average each week**.
Besides actually playing, managing how you play has never been easier:
- Enable Touch ID and Face Recognition and sign-in to your account instantly.
- Save your lucky numbers and enter draws at the tap of a button.
- In a rush? Scan your paper tickets in seconds to see if you’re a winner.
- Link your bank account details to add and withdraw funds at any time.
- Set limits to manage fund levels and how many games you can play per day.
Download now and play The National Lottery from the palm of your hand.
If you have a suggestion, a bug to report or a new feature for us to consider, we want to know! Email email@example.com.
Please note whilst available for download for tablet, the app is best used on mobile devices.
You must be 18 or over to download this app. Players must be 18 or over to play National Lottery games. App Ts&Cs, Account Terms, Game Rules and Procedures apply.
*Prizes are fixed, subject to capping.
**Around £30 million raised weekly is an average based on 1 April 2022 - 24 September 2022
If you're worried about yourself, or someone you know, speak in confidence to the people at GamCare on 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk. You can find out more about our approach to responsible play on the Responsible Play page, found in the app menu.
This update includes general bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Works Just Fine
A lot of negative reviews recently but my app is working just fine (iPhone XR). Seen a few complaints about not being able to add funds, followed by “app unavailable”. This happened to me too, you need to make sure your card details are up-to-date. I had a replacement card with same number but forgot the expiry date is different, so of course the old card stopped working after a while. Log into the website and update your card details. Been using the app for years and never had a problem. Gotta be in to win, it could be you. But I really hope it’s me! What are the odds?: Say you had a friend who moved to Mexico but they didn’t give you their new phone number and you wanted to contact them. Well, if you were to pick up the phone and dial a random Mexican phone number, then you’d have more chance of your friend answering the phone than you do of winning the lottery! GOOD LUCK..!!
Do not get this app unless you are over 21.
If you are 20 and below, do not get this app. It will ask everything from you, every shroud of your personal data will be taken, this is from your licence number to your mother’s maiden name. And even, once you have given every part of your privacy to this app? You get absolutely nothing. This app will make it certain that you cannot create an account by being unable to literally “confirm your details” despite you giving it every single part of your life. This will go on for a few times with you adjusting your information you have given the app just in case that the app knows something that you don’t. And then you simply cannot try anymore. You have to register by post and yet, it will happily explain that you have adjusted your details via emails, but it will not let you actually create an actual account. It’s far less time consuming and stressful, even in the present day to just go out and buy a ticket. I would suggest you do this. I would think that it would still take less amount of time than to understand what else this app wants from you.
Even if you are above 20, the whole layout of this app is confusing, every single time you enter this app, you have to sign in, no fingerprint authorisation making it time consuming and irritating.
Just don’t get this app if you want to play. It is not worth the aggravation that it gives you.
Didn’t pay out
Weird one this as I’ve used this app for awhile and while it’s always been buggy it’s served a purpose, until now. I played an instant game that was in two parts, lost the first part won £1 on the second part. I got the congratulations message... only to head back to the home page to see it hadn’t paid the winnings out. Now I’m sure a lot of people may be thinking “disgruntled player” however I know what happened, and I regret not taking a screen shot of the “you’ve won £1” message, but why would/should I? It had never happened before.. or had it? There been a number of times the app has crashed mid game only to log back in to find my “result” which has always been a loss, not to mention taken the fun of why I purchased the game in the first place. Where was my proof it was a losing game?... because they said so that’s where. I’ve emailed them only to get the face palm of “it shows as a losing ticket” we will escalate this further for you. I’ve read the reviews as far back as I could be bothered and have only found 2 similar complaints so maybe it’s a rare glitch. But maybe also Camelot rely on customer complacency just like the PPI companies did all them years back. Given the lengths I’ve gone to try to recover such a small amount I’d be amazed if there isn’t more to this. Even I initially didn’t bother complaining. Would love to know if others have had the same issue. Anyway, 1 star for theft.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited ©