A FREE app to help parents and educators keep children safe online. Get access to our parent’s course hosted by Myleene Klass and browse hundreds of online safety guides.
National Online Safety’s FREE app is the easiest way to keep children safe online. It’s a one-stop-shop for parents and educators to learn everything they need to know about the latest apps, games and devices used by children. It provides instant access to online safety education, training and updates so that parents and educators can protect their children from online harm and abuse.
FREE AGE-SPECIFIC PARENTS ONLINE SAFETY COURSE HOSTED BY MYLEENE KLASS
• Parents get FREE access to our ‘Online Safety for Parents’ video course, hosted by mum of 3 and online safety ambassador, Myleene Klass.
• Broken down into 4 age-specific categories, our course takes you on a journey through the online world through the eyes of children as they grow up from pre-school to teens.
BROWSE HUNDREDS OF AWARD-WINNING GUIDES
• A new guide every week as part of our #WakeUpWednesday campaign.
• Find out about the latest online platform, game or device children are talking about.
• Search for online risks and get tips for keeping children safe online.
• Learn about parental controls and how to monitor online activity.
• Share, review and download your favourite guides.
ABOUT NATIONAL ONLINE SAFETY
National Online Safety help parents and educators keep children safe online. We do this through our comprehensive programme of expert-led education, training and updates designed for the whole school community, accessed via our award-winning online learning hub.
We’re proud to have over 25,000 schools and over 150,000 users on our learning hub worldwide. We’ve received over 2,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5.
Added most popular, completed and continued learning sections, improvements to the search.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing like it out there!
Super app. Easy to use, well presented, loads of advice for parents. Honestly, it’s perfect for when you want to look up information about the latest app or game your kids are playing. Love the guides and the parents course with Myleene Klass gives you a great insight into what children at different ages are likely to be into if you’re struggling to understand what they’re getting up to online. Highly recommend if you’re a parent and want online safety advice fast.
A hive of information and extremely important
As a parent of a young child, having grown up in an era where the internet was still new, it can be overwhelming to think about the risks my child faces. This app is a hive of excellent quality information and is easily digestible. So far I’ve only had a short amount of time to look and I’ve already learned a lot. Can’t wait to get stuck in and share with as many people as I can.
Great resource for parents
This app provides a huge amount of support, information and advice, all of which is presented clearly and in bite-sized chunks. As a parent of two children rapidly approaching 10 years old, I’m becoming increasingly aware of how little I know about their online landscape, which is worrying as I work in that sector! I have no doubt this app will become a key part of every parent’s (and grandparent’s) toolkit.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- National Education Group Ltd
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © National Education Group Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.