Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S, 6S+, 7 only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using Navmii! This release brings about some big changes. We are unifying all of our Country specific apps in to one single Navmii app.
- New Maps. Please be aware this new update removes map of UK&ROI. Simply re-download your maps from the Navmii Store. Don't worry all maps are still free!
- Single unified Navmii app
- General bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Screen Auto Lock!
Only one problem since the latest up date, the app, when is use, no longer disables the screen auto lock. So while driving if your main phone settings is set to lock after 1, 2, 3 etc minutes the app will no longer be on view while driving. This never used to be the case as the app disabled the auto lock while in use but now you have to tap the screen every so often while driving (!!) or before beginning a journey go into the phones main setting and manually disable the screen lock (remembering to enable auto screen lock once the journey finishes). Point being the up date fails on a basic operation.
Unusable since update
Was suddenly left without any maps after an automatic “update” and so app no longer worked. As I was trying to get somewhere in rush-hour traffic at the time, this wasn’t appreciated!
Repeated subsequent attempts to download a UK map were met with a message that I didn’t have 1.6 Gb of
Free space on my phone (I actually do, but how could it possibly require that much space?).
I have deleted the app and am going to try yet again with it as I used to find it good. If it continues to refuse to download a map, or if it lets me down again, I will give up with it.
Edit: I deleted and the-installed the map and have exactly the same problem as before. It says the UK map has been partially downloaded but that I need to “free at least 1620Mb and try again”. My phone has very little on it and at least 2Gb free space. Something is very wrong. I have no idea what more I can do to make this app work. I have older versions of the app (including with its old name) on older phones and may see if they still work while I research alternatives.
I see that many other users have reported exactly the same issue stretching back over two weeks. How poor that it remains evidently unresolved! However, thanks for historically providing a useful app for those of us without data plans. If you ever resolve the current problems, I will be interested in trying your app again. Although it was not often glitch-free, it usually worked. No longer.
Update not great
Having used Navmii for a number of years the last couple of updates have wrecked what had been a useful app that had done all I wanted of it, the previous update resulted in the app not locking into the road and following the route the latest has gone one better and there are now no roads at all showing on the map of the uk and when I open the app it says checking for updates, takes me to the UK ROI map but when I press to download it shows a screen saying partial download greyed out with two greyed out ticks and no way of downloading anything. If I then go back and check for updates it says “ good news you have the latest version of application and maps” which I think is questionable. Any chance you can take a look and if nothing else wind it back 2 releases to a version that is useable ? It’s a shame because it was an app I recommend to a lot of people but on its current performance I’d tell them not to touch it with a barge pole
Developer Response ,
Hello, we've fixed the availability of UK map in the in-app store. Try again please.
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 228.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version £1.99
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree £2.99
- Map of France £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.