This app takes you on a personal, poetic, and immersive voyage to approach this ancient practice of meditation in a new way, combining harmony for the eyes and ears, as well as surprises and philosophical contemplations.
Neo Travel Your Mind is like a precious jewel hidden in your pocket.
No statistics, social networks, catalogue-style lists or subscriptions here.
Let us carry you away by the inspiring landscapes, original music and the inviting and soothing voice of your meditation guide.
When you touch the magic stone, you'll be immediately transported to a special place on this planet where your meditation guide, Dawn, will be waiting for you.
Dawn invites you to accompany her on this grand journey, one that is both intimate and universal, to mystical and peaceful places on this earth. Through sharing her meditation experience, you are encouraged to discover your own journey and experience it for yourself.
Rewards can be found along the way to encourage you to keep going. Dawn also gifts you a travel journal, filled with splendid watercolor illustrations to remind you of the places you've been and the teachings you've received. She will also reveal to you secret places to meditate on your own, without guidance.
The high-quality 3D soundscapes, the teachings, the philosophical contemplations shared by Dawn, as well as the aesthetic fluidity of this app will satiate you.
This is an experience you will not find anywhere else. Unless, of course, you have the chance to go to Tibet to meditate with a Lama as Mount Everest as your backdrop...
Dawn Mauricio has been practicing and studying Insight Meditation since 2005. She regularly sits silent residential retreats in Canada, the US, Thailand, and Burma. Dawn is a meditation teacher for True North Insight, Inward Bound Mindfulness Education and Spirit Rock Meditation Center. She teaches classes, workshops, daylongs and retreats in both Canada and the US.
This version of the application contains 5 journeys:
- Amazon River
- The Himalayas
- The forest of Broceliande.
More journeys are currently being created and will be available soon.
- The meditative journey consists of 13 meditations, guided and non-guided.
- The meditative journey on the Amazon River is free.
- The first meditation of the other journeys are available for free. To continue on, the remaining six guided meditations and 6 soundscapes are available for $6.99.
- Once you've purchased the journey, you can listen to the meditations as often as you like (and they are slightly different at your second visit) even after you've completed the entire journey.
- You choose how long you'd like to meditate (6, 10, 20 or 30 minutes). Don't worry, though - if you choose a shorter duration, you won't lose any meditation instruction from the guide. It's simply the amount of silence that shortens.
- Each meditation is summarized with watercolor illustrations in your travel notebook.
- You can express your feelings, thoughts, and emotions in your own artistic or creative way after each meditation.
- You can set the level of music, ambiances and voice at your preference with an audio mixer.
The application also contains a timer section that allows you to meditate without being guided, choosing a soundscape and a musical instrument:
- You can choose to meditate 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes.
- In this version, you choose instruments and soundscapes of the Himalayas. Other choices will be available soon.
In order to lighten the weight of the application on your phone / tablet, you can manage the meditations you want to keep, delete and re-download.
Improvment for user navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
The best meditation app by far
If you are like me and love the sounds of nature, then this is a perfect app for you. I subscribe to Headspace, but this app is like no other. I like how each meditation allows time where there is no verbal guidance because this helps to develop refocusing on the moment when the mind wanders. This is just what I need in my life ❤️❤️❤️
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to provide a ray of sunshine in your life! Thank you for your comment
Best meditation app I’ve used
This is a lovely app. There are numerous locations and different time lengths starting with 6 minutes up to 30 minutes. The ambient sounds are beautiful and the voice is so soothing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review
- Biquette Studio Inc.
- 149.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Biquette Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Neo : Himalaya's Travel £4.99
- Neo : Sahara Travel £4.99
- Neo : Hawaii Travel £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.