Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We’ve gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good magazine- but needs app update
Decent magazine but sadly not optimised for iPad Pro large screen (doesn't take advantage of the extra pixels). Magazine also has wasted space for the padding on the top, bottom and sides. Wish it was cropped more (or at least an option).
Text too small and not interactive
I've got an iPad mini and enjoy reading the sister magazine, Computer Arts, partly due to the fact that it's readable on my device and also because its more interactive. However, .Net has none of these points and I only gave it 3 stars for the actual content. If it were useable and legible in same way as Computer Arts, then it would've been a 5 star rating.
Absolutely useless app
You need to redownload magazines again and again. Once restored it will disapear in a moment when you will need them most. Customer support was not able to help. Sent rother geberic mails how to redownload app.
God knows how this company still exists..
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £6.99
- July 2011 £6.99
- August 2011 £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.