Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
We’re working on the app experience. You work on what, when and how you watch next. That's just as important.
We know you have choices. In this release, we've made some gallery improvements so it’s easier to find the perfect thing to watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but 1 glitch
The app itself is amazing, but there is one glitch which makes some of my previously watched episodes or movies appear back on my “continue watching” list, which can sometimes get a little frustrating if i didn’t necessarily want to watch the episodes or movie again. This leads to the one thing i want to ask/recommend. Is there any way that you can make there be a way to delete some things from your continue watching list? I feel like this could be essential to some people (mainly me😂)in case you dont WANT to continue watching. But, like i said, apart from this one glitch, the app is pretty awesome and enjoyable, seeing as there is a large variety in things you can watch. I also think that having a choice to add things to your list is a great way to make your experience on netflix even more personalised than it already is. For such a reasonable price a month, I think that netflix is a great and reliable app to watch movies on and more.
It’s very good
Netflix is a great app but I don’t know if this is just my phone but everyone else has all the Harry Potter films and I don’t. Also when I have tried to find certain films or series I can’t find them. There are some TV shows that are on Netflix but why can’t others what if you aren’t allowed on the tv at home because other people in your family are hogging it. I really hope that the people that published the app listens to this comment or someone else can tell me what this means. Now back to the positive side of the app. Netflix is a fun app because there are lots of things to watch (I’ve already watched Fuller house series twice and I still love it). This app can also get obsessive and I find it hard to get off my phone from watching something. Wow I’ve just seen how much I have written in this review. I’ve never written this much in a review before wow love my life. Anyways I hope someone reads this review and have a great day
Issues with language and films already watched
I’ve had Netflix now for a few months and on the whole it’s a good app for conveniently finding films of a particular genre. However I have two real issues with it;
1. I find a film and use my data (no access to WiFi) to download it to my device so I can play it on my tv at a later time only to find that the film is in another language. Surely it would be easy to identify on the film description what the language of the film is, it is massively frustrating.
2. Films which I watched remain in my suggested lists, I watch lots of films and can’t always remember which ones I’ve watched just by the name or cover photo, would it not be possible to open a new folder, like the ‘continue watching’ one but for ‘films watched’ so they don’t keep appearing in the suggested lists. I’m surprised this isn’t a feature given how it tracks everything else. It also puts things I’ve watched in my continue watching folder which is frustrating 🙄
- Netflix Entretenimento Brasil, Ltda.
- 85 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix £5.99
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming £5.99
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.