Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in over 100 countries!
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Access Newsify on your computer at newsify.co (requires Newsify account)
• Multiple article list layouts: Large View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Full-text view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Delicious, Evernote, Google+, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Google mobilizer
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and tap "Start free trial"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
Bug fixes, plus what's new in 5.7:
• Added Sync with iOS Appearance option for Auto Night Mode setting (requires iOS 13)
• Added Night Mode Brightness setting
• iOS/iPadOS 13, watchOS 6 support
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, 1 issue
This really is an excellent app, and I love the full text download feature. 1 issue which I’ve had a handful of times and is annoying when it manifests is opening an article, then selecting a link. This opens the web page but after scrolling down I lose app navigation buttons, which means I have to manually terminate the app to continuing using it. Minor but annoying!
Great app, loads of settings to get it just right
There’s some hard to find settings in this app that makes it do what I want. But once you find them you can configure it just right so now I have the news reader how I want it! So many news readers don’t do the most basic things but this one does. It has loads of settings to get it right just for you.
So ill try it out for a bit and probably will but it now to remove ads as it looks like it’s much better than all the rest.
And the developer replied to my review quick which is very rare so that’s great support service
Developer Response ,
You can actually change the Open Items setting under Article/Subscription List to Web Browser to skip the middle RSS content page. Send a message at newsify.co/support for more help.
This is the best RSS reader on iOS
Newsify is fantastic. It's a well written, well designed app that makes excellent use of gesture based navigation to get around the App.
I use Newsify with my Feedly account and it works very well. Personally I prefer the List view but there are so many configurable options for Syncing, reading, ordering and viewing that you can really tailor the App for your needs.
If you spend a lot of time consuming RSS feeds, you find Newsify an excellent choice for consumption on the go. Newsify is a highly quality, very stable Application.
Well done Dev.
My only criticism is the in-app purchase for premium features. This is great functionality but I still feel it's priced too high. £10/year or £1/month would be a no-brainer. It's over twice this price. Please consider dropping the price a bit and you'll have a subscriber for life.
- Ben Alexander
- 52.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2019 Ben Alexander
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 month) £2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 year) £28.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.