This NHS Wales management app is the place to go to manage your asthma. View your personalised asthma action plan, watch instructional and educational videos delivered by the asthma experts in Wales, monitor and record your asthma symptoms and tests, and get helpful advice for when your asthma symptoms get worse.
- A summary of important information about your asthma in one place
- Designed and supported by NHS experts
- A decision support tool to help manage your symptoms
- General education about staying well
- Videos from the experts providing general strategies for managing any triggers and symptoms
- A log of important asthma information to discuss with your healthcare professional
- Information about the medications and spacers prescribed to you
- Download your asthma action plan
- Diary and appointments
- Asthma contacts list
- Monitoring symptoms and peak flow
- Undertake a peak flow diary
- Weather updates and pollen information
- Choose either English or Welsh language
The information and advice on this app are put together by specialists within the NHS, so it is as accurate as possible. However, the app is to promote self-management of asthma, and not to act specifically as a medical tool. The content in the App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should solely rely. Always seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Peak flow date selection optimised.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app but weird sign-up issue
The app seems really good and collects the right info and at the right frequency. Had an odd experience during sign up on iOS - the password create and confirm offered me different characters to choose from. Really odd and entering information was very slow - phone okay on other apps email etc. Not sure if it is related to iOS version.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review, we're always grateful for feedback! We're glad you're enjoying using the app, we fully investigate any less than optimal user experience so if you're able to provide us with more details about the sign up issues you had by emailing us at email@example.com and we can look deeper into this.
This app is fantastic! GP appointments are often short and they don’t have time to go through the ins and outs of your asthma all the time so app fills lots of gaps in info for me. It’s also so useful to track my asthma and identify possible triggers I’d not thought of like the weather for example. The way it breaks down the different levels of your asthma both qualitatively and quantitatively is also incredibly helpful.
Clunky but free
• Difficult to enter retrospective data.
• Only appears to allow one entry per day, whereas I want to enter twice daily (am & pm)
• Comments or free text notes would be useful
• Tick box for warning symptoms (reliever inhaler use, asthma symptoms, waking, unable to keep up with day to day activities) also would be useful.
I am doing to look for a paid app that is easier to use & offers more features.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THE INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 99.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Institute of Clinical Science and Technology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.