Use this app to assess your COVID-19 symptoms, be directed to the right place for you and answer questions you have on COVID-19.
• A symptom checker that will assess your symptoms and provide some guidance as to what to do next.
• Instant access to quality assured COVID-19 information from NHS 24
• This app is another way to access NHS Inform content, and is aligned to the NHS 24 COVID-19 service
•This app is owned and delivered by NHS 24
Added support for more question types
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When will the app be updated to include all notified symptoms? The check is very simplistic and I could have diagnosed myself without it. I realise some people will have different symptoms and you don’t want to get too many false diagnoses that would worry people too much but it’s better to check and be told you’re ok than to think you are ok when you’re not.
May as well just go to the website.
Good app - no Gaelic
App is very good and clear advice.
No Gaelic! Loads of other languages spoken in Scotland but no Gaelic.
- NHS 24
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © www.nhsinform.scot/privacy-and-cookies-policy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.