Keep your network under control with Nice Trace - the most advanced traceroute app for iOS. The tool traces the route to the host in the Internet using easy, user-friendly interface and animations. You will immediately get information about any possible bottlenecks and problems since Nice Trace never stops working. It continues to monitor the whole path to the network resource in real time and keeps you informed.
The specially designed asynchronous algorithm lets Nice Trace quickly pass through problematic hops not hanging on them, thus increasing the speed. Now you can reach the destination host fast like never before.
- Real-time path monitoring with packet loss detection
- Easily spot possible network bottlenecks
- Country of origin detection of the network owner
- Network range and AS number lookup
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses, ASNs
- E-mail trace results
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
Displays hops information (when available):
- IP address
- Reverse hostname (PTR DNS record)
- Autonomous system (AS) number
- Country of the network owner
- Average packets round trip time (RTT)
- Counts of packets that were sent and received
- Percentage of the packet loss
- IP network range (in hop details)
- Other hops IP addresses and hostnames (in hop details)
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
○ performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for a great price!
I really like this little app! You just have to type in an IP Address or Hostname and hit Enter. Then the magic happens. It starts to trace the route and creates a vertical map showing details about each hop such as ping and packet loss. But it doesn't stop there! After the trace has completed the data about each hop is updated each second for real time detection of network problems.
For just £0.59 this is a great app that does what it says on the tin.
My only issue is that it doesn't detect all the hops over 3G, but I blame o2 for that. It works great with WiFi.
This is simply the best implementation is a pathping type test available on any platform.
It can use IP or DNS name for the destination and gives ongoing report of each hop on the route.
Then pause the scan and export that data via email, do it can be used elsewhere. Brilliant.
I would love to see this on the Mac platform to compare Wi-Fi and wired connections. Also to graph the data loss and ping times over time.
These would be great but make no mistake this app is once that is so useful it's a must for wireless network diagnostics.
Yes, yes and thrice YES!
Guess what tool I use to do all my tracerts in? This app is awesome. Love the colour coding - why can't desktop apps and shell commands be this awesome? Utterly superb little app that's really easy to use, fast and gives detailed infos about each hop. I think I might become addicted to tracerouting LOL.
- Pavel Ahafonau
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pavel Ahafonau
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.