Nigella’s bestselling and award-winning Quick Collection - now with over 120 recipes, exclusive bonus rewards and an unlocked Party Collection – 10 quick recipes, perfect for a celebration!
** If you are having trouble with the latest version of our app, please ensure you have updated to the latest version of iOS, delete and reinstall. If you continue to have problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
We've added even more recipes for you to enjoy in the kitchen, and it’s now universal – meaning you can access it across all of your iOS devices. It’s still quick, easy and, most importantly, delicious. Enjoy!
** Apple App Store Best of 2012 for iPad **
** iTunes Editor’s Choice app **
** #1 Food & Drink app in over 20 countries **
Smart, searchable and designed to make the most of whatever is in your fridge, the app includes over 120 recipes that create speedy, simple and delicious meals in just six steps or fewer. Combining video, audio and time-saving features, it makes every meal easy, bringing you inspiration from Nigella wherever you are.
Beautifully designed and produced, Nigella Quick Collection is an essential piece of kitchen kit for those short on time but big on taste. Bon app-étit!
• Beautiful full-screen recipe imagery optimised for the retina display
• New bonus recipes to unlock
• A free recipe-of-the-month from Nigella
• Over 120 Nigella recipes and rewards (including 30 exclusive to the app) that will help you create speedy, simple and (of course) delicious meals in six steps or fewer
• 20 inspirational and informative videos including helpful how-to guides and tips, introductions from Nigella and full recipe run-throughs
• Revolutionary voice control feature, or the option to email and print out recipes for later, to keep sticky fingers away from your iPad
• Helpful notes from Nigella along the way to keep you cooking with confidence
• Search and discover new recipes through different categories including: Quick Collection chapter-by-chapter; Why Not Try?; What’s in Your Fridge? and Food Moods
• Access recipes and beautiful photographs by browsing through recipe cards
• Add multiple recipes to a shopping list. View your list by recipe or supermarket aisle, then edit if needed and tick off as you shop
• Personalise your Quick Collection app by selecting recipe favourites and adding your own voice or text notes to recipes
• Share your recipe plans via Facebook and email. Invite friends for dinner or email a list of ingredients from a selection of templates written by Nigella
Nigella Lawson has written nine bestselling cookery books, including the classics How To Eat and How To Be A Domestic Goddess – the book that launched a thousand cupcakes. These books, her TV series and her Quick Collection apps, have made her a household name around the world. In 2014 she was voted Best Food Personality in a readers’ poll at the Observer Food Monthly Awards.
For any technical issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
This app is optimised for iPhone X and later. iOS versions below 9 are no longer supported.
Optimised for iPhone X
General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really liked this app, but it just crashes now!
I'm really disappointed that I paid for this app and it just crashes now. It was a really good app for quick and simple recipes which still taste great, very user friendly with all of the different features it offers, (like being able to "turn the page" without touching the phone) but sadly something has changed somewhere along the line, and now it just crashes when you try to open it, making it useless. So sad that I can't use the app anymore, and that I wasted my money 😔
Developer Response ,
Hi Maddie, thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with The Quick Collection. We want to resolve this as soon as possible. Please let us know what iOS version your device is running, and any steps you take to replicate the issue. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted for you. Thanks for your patience.
No longer usable
Was a favourite until optimised for iPhone X after which can no longer open: it just crashes. Will have to revert to books.
More fool me
Why purchased this app after seeing reviews from a few years previous is beyond me. I assumed because my os is current i would be fine. I am using OS 13.4.1.
Either The helpful tips are set too high or the instructions are... so basically I cannot see what I am supposed to do because the banner of the tip overlays it. Further some of the videos do not work. Very annoying
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.