The first app designed to see you through those long, sleepless nights with your baby and make the frequent wake-ups less of a challenge.
Feel as though you’re the only one awake? You’re not alone. The Night Feed is a virtual sanctuary for the sleep-deprived; here you can chat to other mums, join in discussions and take part in Q&A sessions with special guests and experts. Everything from the brilliant articles to the best buy shopping edits have been created with you in mind, so whether you’re after postpartum fashion ideas or newborn feeding tips there will always be something to keep you entertained.
This is your place to come to when you need a break or a soothing way to stay awake and it’s your space to shape. You can be as sociable as you like; start conversations, ask questions, share your top tips or if you’re after a quiet moment then have a read, record information about your baby’s feeds and browse the store for those all-important mum and baby essentials.
When you’re ready to leave you can let our calming sleep sounds lull your baby – and you – back to the land of nod.
• Explore: read articles written with you in mind. Laugh at the ridiculous and cry at the poignant, feel informed, assured and entertained.
• Discuss: join in the conversation. We have everything from Expert Q&A sessions to a book club night but sometimes we just chat about what tastes best on toast.
• Record Feeds: whether breast or bottle feeding, record all of the important details including formula amounts or which side your baby last fed from.
• Message: chat to other users or create and join group chats whilst the rest of the world sleeps.
• Sleep Sounds: lull your baby back to sleep with our (ever-expanding) library of calming sounds.
• Shop: our expert edits of the best mum and baby buys.
• Personalise: set up your own profile, like and comment on posts and bookmark interesting things to save for later.
We have fixed some minor bugs to improve your experience on NightFeed
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you follow any of Ruth’s blogs this app is a must for any Mothers feeding at night or just anyone up in the wee hours. Full of really useful functions like recording how much your baby has fed and for how long as well as sounds to help you get back to sleep. It entertains you whilst you are up with book and film reviews, fashion and beauty advice and news and lots of Ruth’s very amusing ramblings. You can even chat to other night owls.
A great idea for sleep deprived mums
Ruth Crilly’s app is fab for mums who are awake in the night feeding their little ones.
Her description of how she felt with her second child is exactly the same as I felt, so much more lonely and isolated the the first time round....this would’ve been a god send! A genius idea!
I am especially excited by the book recommendations, have ordered today!
Sleep deprived? Look no further...
The Night Feed is your one stop shop to alleviate that feeling we all have of loneliness during the endless nights of feeding our babies.
If you’re looking for a likeminded friend, a book recommendation, another mother’s story, a midwife to talk to or just a place to feel less solitary then this is the App for you.
- Earthturner Limited
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Earthturner Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.