Nike Run Club: Running Coach 4+
Workout App & Distance Tracker
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the Nike Run Club running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Pace running tracker, Guided Runs**, running coach, km tracker and more await.
Join the Nike community and begin running with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by our coaches - you have all the resources necessary to help you meet your running goals. Enjoy the journey with running app motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches - and some Nike legends - have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. Easy or hard, long or short, intervals, 5k or 10k - there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Create and share challenges with friends to up your pace, distance and mentality or join one of our global challenges and run for a bigger purpose. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and km splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep a log of your personal records with our run tracker
• Pace & KM Tracker functionality allow you to keep up with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Marathon Training Plan - now available - begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running by yourself**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and smashing personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite your friends
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running pace can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, intervals and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive holistic training advice and an occasional product drop
• Improve as a runner before you even lace up - tips for healthy living, marathon training, and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they upload and share a run
• Personalise activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR, FR, DE, ES, IT.
**Guided Runs available in select countries.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
The next best thing to an actual running partner
I have been using this app since 2012. It has helped running become a huge part of my life. I have been able to track all the information I would want to know about my running with this app. I have got an Apple Watch and it syncs with that just fine which enables me to monitor my effort through my heart rate while running so I can build on my endurance as efficiently as possible but NRC also offers a myriad of other benefits for people looking to take a different approach to their running. The guided runs on offer are wide ranging and very motivational. The coaching platform is an excellent choice when preparing for race day and have used it on several occasions myself to achieve consecutive PB’s at 10k distance 3 years running. NRC isn’t a substitute for the motivation and passion for running which must come from within but it sure helps to maintain it when you might otherwise struggle as arguable one of the best things about the NRC app is the huge and supportive community online who will other you support when your down and cheer you on through your high’s. I run alone most of the time but when you have got the NRC app your never really alone and it’s almost as good as having an actual running partner. Well worth a look if your seeing the benefits of running in others and wanting a bit of that for yourself.
Extremely good, but...
I love Nike. I am a runner and I train mostly in Nike gear, and I have been using NRC since its beginning. The app is intuitive and suitable for any runner, the guided runs are simply amazing (coach Bennett is my best running companion) and overall there are very few matching options out there (mostly paid). The training plans however have disappeared in the latest major update, which is a real shame. An odd move, especially in the current climate attracting more people to the sport of running. Minor glitches will be sorted out with a further update I am sure, but will the training plans come back? I doubt it, and although it isn’t a deal breaker for me it is certainly disappointing. I still recommend the app to anyone who runs or would like to start and fall in love with this amazing sport.
Edit as of 30th September 2021
The training plans are back! I’ve completed the 14 weeks half marathon plan and I’ve smashed my HM PB at the Hackney Half - a great result also thanks to the plan. It’s refreshing to see that Nike listened to many runners calling for the training plans back, I’m looking forward to the next starting line!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 276 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.