Featured in App Store’s ‘Best New Apps’ in 6 countries, Wired, Gizmodo and Stuff Magazine. Over 220,000 downloads!
Built for visual people who use their camera as a way of remembering things they want to take action on - NINE lets you capture quickly, organise simply and take action.
No more scrolling through your entire library to find that elusive photo reminder…
- Use the camera (or import from your library) to quickly capture photos of things you want to remember.
- Add 'notes' to your items - places, websites, text, barcodes, music, films, books...
- Using a combination of the NINE action tags, organise however you like, e.g. A great recipe - ‘Make’, gorgeous sweater - ‘Love’ and ‘Buy’, must-see movie poster - ‘Watch’ and ‘Go'
- More than a 'to-do', now you have 'to-buy', 'to-make', 'to-go'...
- Completed items are archived without losing them forever
- Create custom lists and organise items however you want to
- Search Amazon, eBay, Google, YouTube (item label, music, books and tv/film)
- Search Apple Music, iBooks and iTunes (for music, books and tv/film)
- Get directions with Apple Maps or Google Maps
- Share the item details
- Set Reminders
- View your items on a map
- Search & Filter
- Dark and Light Themes
"Fantastically-designed app; makes my to-do lists visually stunning and a joy to scroll through."
"This app the most intuitive and beautiful user experience I have seen in a long time."
"I've lost count of how many list apps I've tried. This is definitely the best. Looks lovely, simple and not cluttered"
"Such a great app for visual artists trying to keep track of projects and tasks."
"Amazing functionality, super fast, very beautiful interface."
Apple App Store - 'Best New Apps' in 6 countries!
Wired UK - ‘Best new iPad & iPhone Apps - Productivity & Tools’
Stuff Magazine - Featured in 'Must Downloads'
148 Apps: "...appealing to those who think more visually." - 4/5
As an Amazon Associate & eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bug fix. Now asks for correct permission when using 'Save Image' on sharing an item.
Ratings and Reviews
A useful app, but could be more useful
Fantastically-designed app; makes my to-do lists visually stunning and a joy to scroll through.
But some features feel missing - particularly the ability to change the location of a “to-do”. Often I’ll snap a picture of something, or jot it down somewhere, only to retrospectively add it to my list later at home. Most of my items, then, have the location of my apartment!
Would love to be able to share lists, get geographical reminders (ie. when I’m near somewhere), and turn off the prompt to set a reminder every time (feels a little intrusive).
Like simple, like that no predetermined list, like no need to feel the need to share my goals. Simple, effective and love this app. Did have a mild panic when took a while for latest updates after ios13.1 but it’s back, even better and simply brilliant
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and rating - and your patience :-)
Nice app, some shortcoming
The app is great, however, it would be nice to not have the pop-up whether or not a reminder should be set up. Also, I would love to be able to reorder my notes and asign priority to them.
UPDATE: No updates since 2017? Have the developers given up on the app?
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for the review! I've been working on a complete rebuild of the app - which is coming very soon. Lots of new features to play with...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.