NIR Color 4+
Photo to surreal infrared
Photography is the art of capturing light. Infrared photography, on the other hand, is the art of capturing invisible light. If your looking for something new and unique to add to your photography arsenal then you came to the right place NIR Color is truly beautiful, surreal and will transform ordinary landscapes into something magical and ethereal.
NIR Color uses “near infrared” light technology, along with infrared “color” filters to add violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red colors, and all their combinations back into your image. The combination creates stunning imagery with otherworldly and mysteriously atmospheres.
When using “NIR” everyday objects differ sharply from those of visible light. A blue sky can sometimes appear very dark, while foliage often turns light to create an amazing and chilling contrast. Not only will the contrast make your photo ‘pop’, it will also transform the original color to ones that are dreamy and surreal using our infrared “color” filters. The decision is in your hands to tone down the color to ones that are classy, clean, and contrasted. Or boost them to a dramatic color of your choosing taking your infrared photography to a completely different level. With NIR Color you can quickly see how incredibly beautiful the world can be in a different light.
The world as seen using NIR Color is at once familiar and strange, using hues that are entirely different than those we actually see in reality. The eerie but seductive effects that NIR photographs bring to the table consist mostly of landscape shots, but on occasion portraits can be completely converted from what we recognize as normal into ones where skin tones turn pale and cold and eyes that go dark. This may lead you to shift gears from a normal pose into something that is wildly terrestrial. So give NIR Color a try and transcend your photo into a world where you and your viewer will be offered a chance to encounter a deeper connection to the story behind your photograph.
NIR Color …
• Works best on colorful landscape images
• “Near Infrared” technology turns blue-sky dark and foliage light to make your image ‘pop’
• Infrared “Color” filters add violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red colors, and all their combinations back into the image to create a dreamy and surreal appearance.
• Works with Hi-Res images and saves Hi-Res for top-quality results
• Gets you started fast with a variety of presets
• Creates personal-favorite custom presets using the "Save Preset" menu
• Has the addictive JixiPix Randomizer – so much fun!
• Easy-to-use slider controls to adjust light, contrast and texture just how you want it
• Superfast preview mode to immediately see edit results, with large image rendered at save
• You can save to the photo roll and/or email or post to Facebook. Share your masterpieces!
•Superior customer support and updates – we're committed to your long-term satisfaction
Optimization, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good with IR filter
Fun, with some unusual effects. Works even better if you shoot through an IR lens in the first place.
I have an I phone 10. When I hit access’s photos
It only allows me access to my camera and not my existing photos. So finding it impossible to import a photo. Rubbish app!!
A fair degree of control over infra-red looking parameters.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JixiPix, LLC
- 17.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © JixiPix Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.