Nomify allows employees to recognize each other for doing good deeds in the workplace. It also allows users to submit and delete holidays as well as keeping up to date with the latest news and events from their employer.
If you're an employee, you can:-
• Find your colleagues and their contact details easily via a searchable directory
• Send stars to colleagues, along with an optional message for doing great work
• Nominate colleagues as part of a wider Awards scheme
• Manage your holidays, including holiday submission & deletion
• Keep up to date with the latest news and events from your employer
• Stay notified of up and coming holidays for your colleagues
• Access links to business policies such as GDPR & Privacy
• Create events and posts (if you have administrative rights)
• Manage your colleagues' holidays (if you're a manager)
If you're a business owner, you can:-
• Launch an Employee Awards scheme, with nomination start and end dates, awards and more
• Promote well-being in the workplace by allowing your employees to recognize each other by awarding personalized stars for great work
• Manage your employees' holidays, accepting and rejecting requests, and setting their entitlement
• Link and view employees' holidays directly via any popular calendar application, either at company level or department level
• Post news and events either company wide, or department wide; keeping your staff informed of company progress via a news feed
Before using Nomify, please make sure your employer has an active account with us.
We've added document uploads as well as fixing a few bugs with the holiday calendar, login and app configuration.
Ratings and Reviews
- Redbeck Ltd
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Redbeck Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.