Are you looking to become a runner for the first time? Coming back to running after a hiatus? In 3 workouts of 30 minutes or less per week, N2R will take you from ground zero to running comfortably for 25 minutes straight.
None to Run is a gradual running plan designed for people like you.
Here’s how the N2R differs from most beginner plans:
• Focuses on running time. NOT distance or pace. This makes running more enjoyable.
• Unlike most beginner plans, N2R Includes simple strength and mobility workouts. No equipment required.
• Progresses conservatively to enhance enjoyment and decrease the chances of getting injured.
If you can't currently run for more than 5-minutes straight without stopping to catch your breath, you're in the right place.
The None to Run 12-Week Plan will take you from ground zero, to running comfortably for 25-minutes straight.
Thousands of people have already used the None to Run plan to finally become the runner they’ve always wanted to be. It’s your turn.
"Couch to 5k, moved too fast for me, and I found this program when seeking something different."
“A gentle, safe way to become a runner.”
“A beginning running program, designed to build consistency and keep you from being injured. By the end of 12-weeks, you're running 25-minutes straight.”
“Perfect program to ease you into training.”
"I tried the Couch to 5K program twice and failed. I’m now on the last week of the None to Run program, and I actually look forward to running now."
The N2R app provides the best experience to successfully follow and complete the 12-Week None to Run plan.
• The entire 12-week None to Run plan, with spoken audio cues telling you when to run and when to walk. No time consuming and confusing programming of intervals required!
• Once you've completed the None to Run plan, use the Run to Race 5K plan to start working on your speed and get you "race ready".
• There's also a Run to Race 10K plan
• Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice! The app will temporarily lower the volume during alerts.
• Track and store all of your workouts. All workout data is stored securely in Apple Health.
• Runs in the background with the screen locked so you can conserve battery life.
• Standalone Apple Watch app. Leave your phone at home!
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone.
• Automatically start the watch app when you start a run on your phone.
• Fill your Activity Rings.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using share cards.
• NO annoying ads!
• Open runs (when you just feel like working out without using a specific plan).
• Custom run/walk interval workouts (when you want to create your intervals).
• Analyze your pace and stats over time.
• iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets!
STRENGTH & MOBILITY ROUTINES
• Running is stressful on the body. Especially when you’re just getting started. Beginner runners generally do not have the lower body strength needed to cope with the demands of running.
• N2R includes carefully designed strength and mobility routines (with video demos) to help you get strong and reduce the chances of getting injured!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
None to Run is free to download and use. The free version provides access to the first week of all training programs. To gain unlimited access to the entire training program and all the features of the app you may choose between a monthly or yearly auto-renewing subscription option.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the confirmation of the purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in the App Store app.
Terms of Service: https://www.nonetorun.com/terms-and-conditions-app
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
New share cards to easily share stats, selfies, photos or create your own captions. Personalize the card color and add some celebration confetti!
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth the price!
I’ve been attempting to run for a year now. I tried Couch25k but struggled. I found that I have COPD, so after receiving an inhaler I looked for an app that could help me and found NoneToRun. Right from the start it felt achievable and I’ve never been a runner. The app works so well giving prompts at all the intervals and halfway intervals too. You can still play music whilst using it. It logs all your runs and gives you statistics like steps per minute and speed. Thanks Mark Kennedy!
Slowly but surely
As a “young aspiring” 60 year old, I’ve found I always do too much, too soon, and regret it. Like when I tried Couch to 5k. This plan takes things moderately, so you start really light and repeat certain weeks at the start to make sure you are strong enough for the duration. This makes perfect sense and I’m loving it. The app synchs with my iPhone health which is a huge motivator for me as I hit my daily goals. Highly recommended!
Simple, but effective.
All the below still counts, but now with an Apple Watch the App no longer measures my run distance, gives me data on my splits, nor takes my heartrate. The plan is still good, of course, but most of the value of the App itself is gone.
I’m relatively fit, but never before a runner, and I’ve had problems with my feet and shin in the past. So with the help of compression calf sleeves and calf socks I’ve found this program has gently taken me through the early (6 weeks in) stages of running .. and I’ve discovered I really like it, which I never thought would happen.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear your having some issues with the Apple watch app. Often it's just a matter of updating a few settings to ensure the N2R app watch app works as you'd expect. Email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to troubleshoot with you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UniqueBits, LLC
- 85.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 UniqueBits, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- N2R Monthly Subscription £5.99
- N2R Yearly Subscription £24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.