Look no further – our VPN app is what you need to enjoy secure, private, and ultra-fast internet on your iPhone or iPad. NordVPN is the #1 VPN brand, trusted by millions worldwide. Join now and experience a better internet in an instant.
SAFELY ACCESS WEBSITES AND APPS
NordVPN secures your online traffic with leading-edge encryption. This way, your sensitive data is safe when you browse on any network.
650+ SERVERS IN THE UK
Just a tap – and you’re connected! We’ll automatically pick the best server to ensure the fastest and secure VPN connection for you.
FAST AS LIGHT
Ultimate privacy meets blazing speed with NordLynx – our brand new VPN protocol built on the backbone of WireGuard®. Thanks to this unique solution, you don’t have to sacrifice speed over security.
SHIELD YOURSELF FROM SNOOPERS
Being spied on is no fun. Enjoy the internet without a fear of being watched or tracked. Connect to VPN and keep your online activity truly private.
STAY SAFE ON PUBLIC WIFI
A WiFi hotspot can be a security nightmare. Protect your sensitive data from being leaked or stolen by cyber bad guys – they can’t get you behind a private VPN connection.
PROTECT YOUR IP ADDRESS
Connect to VPN and change your location in a blink – it’s almost like traveling on a virtual express train! NordVPN server network offers 59 countries as destinations to choose from.
GET SUPPORT 24/7
Need help with our VPN service? Our award-winning team of experts is always ready to assist you.
OTHER FEATURES OUR USERS LOVE:
• 5700+ VPN servers worldwide
• Protection of 6 devices with one account
• NordLynx – our unique technology based on WireGuard
• Other VPN protocols: IKEv2, OpenVPN
• Easy-to-use app
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Powerful encryption for ultimate security
IS VPN BETTER THAN PROXY?
Yes! Here’s why. Both VPN and proxy can hide your IP address. However, only VPN gives you online privacy and security benefits powered by strong encryption. So if you care about your online safety, you should definitely install a VPN app.
YOU CAN TRUST US
We at NordVPN believe that your digital life is meant to be private. We don’t track your online activity and we don’t collect identifiable user information. To prove our words, we asked independent auditors to perform an industry-first audit of our no-logs policy.
FIRST 7 DAYS ARE ONE US
Try NordVPN risk-free. Our subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. So download the VPN app, start your free trial, and enjoy private and secure internet experience.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to get started. The 12-month subscription plan costs $83.99.
• The payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.
- Now you can add countries and cities to Favorites: it’s a one-tap shortcut to the fastest server in your go-to location.
- Ch-ch-changes: with a heavy heart, we removed the list of specific servers. All sentiments away, this change lets us improve experience to all NordVPN users, as we can better balance server load. So lay back, relax, and let our algorithm pick the fastest server for you. If you really really really need a specific server – that one and only – you can still find it via search.
- Improved search results: random countries appearing in search results aren’t very entertaining, so from now on, relevant results only.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fulfils On Promises
If you want to use internet based streaming and get the benefit of the most/best content it does and "doesn’t" work. If you want to 'hide in plain sight' in a coffee shop or anywhere for that matter and work/browse the interweb... in obscurity, it does the job. You’re anonymous on the network or on your 4G connection, appearing to be in some far flung corner of the world or the other side of the country you’re in.
It will make some services "think" you’re in a different country. There are some that do recognise you are using a VPN. Some providers are made to believe you’re on holiday or a business trip and there some that let you access the library but as soon as you try and watch something it flags up that you are using a VPN and asks you to disengage the VPN to carry on. So unless you have a workaround, of which there is a straightforward one providing you have at least two devices that can access WiFi and/or a 4G connection, you won’t be able to view the content of your choice.
If NORD can make itself invisible" to ALL it can have 5 stars I’m nitpicking as you get what you’re paying for.
Advertised on tv, internet searches and on some packaging I’ve seen floating around.
I personally sought out a good VPN via numerous reviews on websites and ended up on which? and this was recommended there.
NordVPN has simplistic and refined server options from various countries to choose from. It is laid out like a global map or from a drop down list. Has options to block those annoying game ads and even malware. There is also a few selections to enable onion over VPN or tor browsing for more security against government firewalls, for example, within China.
It is from my experience the pros of NordVPN:
1) works almost instantly from turning on phone.
2) is reliable when it needs to be.
3) has various user friendly options.
4) worldwide useable servers.
5) always updating and additional servers.
6) full plans have tech support giving great response time and assistance.
1) has frequent “hanging on” before connection to some servers resulting in delays.
2) kills in an instant the user browser and can sometimes lose place.
3) can frequently reconnect and jump to other servers.
4) if wrongly updated can brick the app on any devices used with them.
All in all, when this app works and the VPN is doing its job, I find it does me justice and well. I would recommend if it irons out the issues I’ve raised and gives more time to the detail of the app before rushing out updates which can cause some to brick.
Developer Response ,
Hello. First of all we would like to thank you for taking a time and write such a detailed review for our app. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to pass it to our developers. Also, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if you are facing any issues or having questions related with our service. You may reach them 24/7 via chat at support.nordvpn.com.
Perhaps I am not doing it right.
There is a lot I like about Nord VPN. However, there are several annoying features.
It is good that the user has such a huge choice of servers (world wide) but the main irritation for me is that the connection is forever being lost. What I find perplexing is that I use the VPN on several devices, - 2 iphones (5 and 6) two ipads (3&6) an old Macbook Pro and a Windows Laptop. From time to time, the iphones and the latest ipad seem to remain on the chosen server
for long periods, whereas occasionally the connection lasts an hour or two. With the Macbook, the VPN disconnects whenever the Macbook is shut down, and AUTOMATICALLY reconnects on start up, - brilliant! Also, I have noticed that I cannot surf the net when VPN is connected. I have to leave the VPN server, surf, then switch the VPN back on, which is unsatisfactory. This is not ALWAYS true, so even more frustrating.
I recently took a contract to receive BT SPORT via the app, which I can cast to my TV. Very often, though, I get a message that I cannot receive BT SPORT as I am outside the EU, and I assume this is because BT cannot determine my location when I am on VPN. Of course, this problem may be a problem for BT not Nord.
Developer Response ,
Hello and let us apologize for any inconveniences caused. However, we'd advise you on contacting our customers' support team, while specifying these issues that you have experienced while using our service, for them to provide you with assistance on their resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com where our support agents are accessible 24/7 regarding instant assistance on any inquiry related to our service.
- Tefincom SA
- 157.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tefincom SA
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Plan £76.99
- 1-Month Plan £10.99
- 1 Month £11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.