Bring your notes and audio together with Noted.
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and macOS.
Take your lectures and seminars to the next level. By tagging specific moments you can come back and fill in any blanks later - you'll never miss an important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. Your tags let you skip to the right moment instantly.
Perfect for professionals
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
Record and playback
- Skip to the precise moment you want with #TimeTag and avoid endless scrubbing
- Adjust playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Remove unwanted background noise
Take notes, add images
- Format your notes with rich text editing
- Highlight key sections
- Capture or import useful images, then mark them up
- Drag and drop content from other apps
- You speak, we write!
- Transform your voice into text using Dictation. Take notes even more effortlessly by speaking into the microphone in the language of your choice - and we'll do the rest!
- Pin your most important notebooks for easier access
- Search all your notes in one place
- Lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID
Sync and share
- Sync seamlessly and securely across devices using iCloud
- Export note in various formats
- Export audio as .m4a format, and share via AirDrop and more
Keep it simple with all the core features including full editing, indexing and exporting.
Subscribe and get a whole lot more:
- Unlimited notes
- Export to PDF
- Reduce background noise
- Improve recording quality
- Audio equalizer for better playback
- Intelligent playback
- Attach documents
- Adjust skip forward / backward time
- And more!
1) Monthly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 7 days free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (GBP 1.29)
2) Yearly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 1 month free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (GBP 11.99)
- Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription.
- Price may vary depending on location.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
This is the one many of you have been waiting for! All new features to give you more control over your audio recordings:
• Audio Trimming
Always forgetting to stop recording? We can relate.
Noted now lets you trim off parts of the audio you don’t need. Just head over to note settings in the sidebar and find the new “Trim” button.
• Import Multiple Recordings
Import and combine multiple recording files into the same note.
This update also includes bug fixes for certain formatting tools, and improves the syncing of your image annotations between Mac and iPhone.
To get the most out of Noted, connect with us on Twitter @EverythingNoted and find regular updates, news and weekly tips.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for University
Thanks developers at Noted, This is the best app available for recording lectures whilst at the same time making notes. I do reccomend people use an external microphone otherwise your key clicks can be heard on the recordings. Records great and have not been let down. I will get in touch with any improvements i can think of as i go. 5 stars!!
Developer Response ,
This is joy to our ears, thank you for the kind words! 🥰
Great app but keeps not responding
I genuinely love using this app. I am currently an Masters student at King's College in London. This app works great in recording lectures and making easy, clean notes. I love the features of the app and it has replaced microsoft word for me in notetaking.
HOWEVER the app keeps not responding and shutting down. It's very very annoying. The only reason I continue using it is because when it shuts down suddenly, it doesnt delete anywork so i can usually reopen and it continue quite quickly. there was only one time where it cuased my entire laptop freeze and shut down which scared the bejeezus out of me, but again none of my work was deleted. If it wasnt for the repeated 'Noted is not responding' I would have given the app 5 stars. Also, would love if features such as changing backgrounds, adding lined paper and things like that could be added and handwritten notes or diagrams too.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we would like to let you know that our latest update include performance improvements and new features. Please let us know if this fixes your issue or if you have any further questions at all. Many thanks.
great app for note taking however..
Hi i love this app as a unievrsity student i would say it is a must have! the record feature and time stamps etc are just absolutely genius.
I just wish so bad there was more colour options for the highlight feature. it would improve the use of it for me x10. Also being able to adjust the size or font of the text.
The app has also changed the way it copies and pastes text from slide shows which realllly irks me as you cant edit the text once its over. I use this feature alot when im taking lecture notes so it would be amazing if it could get fixed :)
Developer Response ,
We’re so happy you enjoyed your Noted experience, thanks so much for the review. We will bring your feedback to the team to review and improve. Until then, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything 😊
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Workroom Ltd
- 221.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Digital Workroom Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £1.99
- Yearly Subscription £15.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.