Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Thanks for using NoteMaster! This update contains the following bug fixes:
• Fix crash when saving images to your photro album.
• Fix layout of category list
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, love it, love it!
As a list-making queen, and super-anxious extraordinaire, this the application I would have designed myself if I only knew how to do it. You can keep lots of different notes at the same time in different categories. So you can have your to do lists, your notes to self lists, your shopping lists, your great ideas lists, your new favourite TV shows list, your great Christmas presents lists (you can even start compiling this in January if you want, because it is not going to get lost!). I am a crafter/scrapbooker, so I particularly like the possibility to add photos to your notes. This is now the best place ever to compile a draft visual journal awaiting the time that I can really get on with the paper scrapping.
I would only add a very simple picture collage facility to merge a few different photos, or the possibility of presenting several photos together instead of on a vertical row (a bit more like a scrap booking program). Also perhaps to add some handwritten fonts, frames for pictures, etc.
Anyway, it is already great as it is. Thank you!
Great UI and a PLEASURE to USE!
I have been using many notes Apps in the past, as I am one of those people, that have to get the BEST of everything!
No, I don't have a lot of money (should you ask), but this actually makes me search and research harder many times, in advance of the actual purchase.
This NoteMaster App is my best for notes, and although I still use the Apple Notes, (as it calls a phone number directly from the app and also can search addresses directly from the app) this is by far my app of choice.
The UI is clean, it syncs effortlessly via a sync button (I don't want my notes to clog my mailbox as with Apple Notes) with my iPhone, it is very easy to organise notes into categories and sublists and in my view it is easier to navigate from the main menu. If you forget any notes or are looking for a specific topic or word, it has its own search that will quickly find your search term.
And you can even add a drawing and photos into your notes!
Yes, the drawing feature could have a few more colours an I wish that I could position the pictures inserted into a note in any order I want, so they could possibly be over each other or next to each other in a smaller version.
Verdict: A brilliant app that is a pleasure to own and use!
GET IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET!
I first installed this app a while ago and could not get it to sync properly at all. In frustration I deleted it. When the latest update was released I thought ' give it on last chance' am I glad I did!!
The app is now what it should have been " brilliant" it now syncs with Dropbox seamlessly and into its correct folder also syncs out to my iPhone correctly.
I can now be very pleased to give it the five stars. Very easy to use with multiple notes.
Can recommend as a very close competitor to the benchmark Evernote app. The one thing missing is only possibly a web interface like Evernote.
The app will continue to show all your notes but not sync them if you have no Internet access. This to me is vital of any notes app because when you need them most your notes app you may not have web access.
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 39.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.