Are you spending lots of your time on low value tasks? You might find your time doesn't get spent where you think it does.
First, measure where your time goes, then reduce, or eliminate your biggest time wasting tasks. Use the knowledge acquired to improve your habits, and then see this feed through in terms of actual results.
Recording this information also makes completing work time sheets a breeze, and over time lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your important tasks, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you're recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Now Then Free generously allows a list of up to 30 tasks.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
- A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
- Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
- Edit the task list as you go using Now.
- Order tasks how you want.
- Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
- What you were doing, and when.
- View by day, week or month.
- A visual log of how your time was spent.
- Edit recorded events.
- Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
- See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
- View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Share Images
- Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Backup and Restore
- Make your own backups and store them externally.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Low-value task identification
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Upgrade to Now Then Pro and get:
• Unlimited tasks
• iCloud sync
• Share CSV data files
Get Now Then today and find out where your time really goes.
• Running event more distinctly displayed.
• Larger, easier to read timers.
• 'Up next' countdown timer for future events.
• Better supported - these aren't overwritten when you record something on 'Now'.
• Automatically prompts to fill gaps without having to manually switch between 'Now' and 'Then'.
• Automatically enters the end date when you're filling a gap.
• This makes entering events after the fact much easier and faster.
• Pinch-to-zoom range expanded.
• Time labels to the minute.
• New app icon to better reflect the concept of 'time'.
• iPhone X.
• Lots of minor bugs and crashes squashed.
• Requires minimum of iOS 10.
• No ads.
If you find Now Then useful, please take a moment to leave a review. These really help. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but could be even better if...
A really good app, easy to use and see where you time is being spent. I work freelance and this is becoming an invaluable tool. The one thing that would make it perfect is if I could add an hourly rate to an individual task so it could calculate my total earnings for each project, maybe for the paid version? This would then save me even more time!
Simple but extremely effective
I am delighted with this app and have upgraded to the paid version. I often work from home on multiple projects and the simple design of this app makes swapping from one task to another a piece of cake. It has also given me real insight into precisely where my time is going.
this app really gives me reminder of how many time I’ve spent on working or playing. Through this I adjust my arrangement quickly. Thank you so much for making me value my time.
- Angry Aztec Ltd
- 23.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Angry Aztec Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.