Meet your best new workout partner. Nuffield Health My Wellbeing is designed to help extend our expert support outside of the gym while also seamlessly connecting with our onsite Technogym™ equipment (at applicable clubs).
The app connects with Apple Health, and offers workouts and unique programmes you can do anywhere, all fully trackable, so you can collect MOVEs and see the progress you are making with your fitness and wellbeing in the palm of your hand.
Features include smart integration so you can replicate outdoor workouts indoors, monthly challenges, a new ‘Workout of the Week’ every week and the ability to build your own workouts based on your goals.
Get started today. Discover Nuffield Health My Wellbeing
Fixed equipment connection and start workout on Apple Watch
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Home workouts keep disappearing from app!?
This app is good when the content is there.
I have started to use the home workout exercises which also log and track calories burned etc and works in tandem with my Apple Watch , j hi owe we on a few occasions the home work exercises that I use are just not there , frustrating as I am in a routine !!!
Not very refined
This app records workouts okay, but there are so many irritating issues.
1. Logging in. Every time I open the app, I have to log in and select my club. It doesn’t take long, but is so irritating.
2. Setting weights. I regularly use the same equipment and like to log it as part of my workout. Why can’t this app remember the weights I used the last time?
3. More setting weights. When you set the weights on activities, it automatically gives you two sets at 10 reps each. When you change the reps and weight on one of these sets, you have to do it for the other. After that you can add new sets with the same setting as the first. Why not just start off with one set and a plus button?
4. Lack of exercises. Sometimes I want to log exercises that are not included. These aren’t even unusual exercises. For example, how can I add a deadlift or clean or press or clean and press, when using free weights. Maybe I’m missing something, but I’ve looked, and if the options are there, they are not easy to find.
If it wasn’t for the fact that I had to use this app for logging my workouts at the gym, I wouldn’t bother!
Should be good but way too flaky
Keeps logging me out, a previous response mentions an option on the home screen that does not exist. Does not remember any preferences, I have to turn off outdoor notifications every time i log in after it kicks me out. I have denied access to my music but it still plays. It refuses to let me choose recording activity against my home gym when in a different one. Never managed to transfer my data from the non branded version.
The measurement tracking and general activity stuff is great but QC & UAT shocking
- Nuffield Health
- 148.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Technogym SpA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.