Learn number bonds and addition facts in a configurable and targeted way. Practice or test number bonds up to 10, 20, 50 & 100 or any number in-between. Alternatively practice or test within a range of numbers.
Not just for kids, this App is also the perfect tool for adults wishing to improve their mental math ability.
• Featuring the Amazing Math Bot.
• Highly configurable for all ages and abilities.
• Simple to use, but extremely powerful.
• Number bonds to a fixed number i.e 5, 10, 20, etc...
• Number bonds within a range i.e 1 to 5, 5 to 10, etc...
• Test and practice any combination from 1 to 100.
• Keypad/multiple choice tests.
• Practice cards.
• Multiple users.
• Advanced post test statistics and user tracking.
• 'Review Bank' for focused learning.
• Improve recall and performance, even for adults.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
• Stunning graphics and user interface.
• Speech synthesis.
Plus many more amazing features and options.
"If you are looking for an app that will let YOU be the master of the content it serves your child, regardless of their current abilities – then this is the one you want. I doubt you’ll find a more feature packed app for teaching number bonds in the entire App Store." @appsforhomeschooling
"Bottom Line: A slick, well-developed, and inexpensive mental math testing app." www.smartappsforkids.com
"My little boy was told to learn numberbonds to 10 and 20 by his school. This app has really helped! Initially he was slow and finger counting, but after a few weeks his confidence with 10's and 20's is AMAZING, not a finger in sight!" - Beta tester
Updated for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for classrooms/home
A really simple, clear and helpful way to help children learn key number facts, this has been really useful in my classroom.
I downloaded this to help my son with his number binds. This app does what it says in the tin.
This app is good for generating questions however I hoped that I could set it to do specific simple addition number bonds. My child is learning his addition facts up to a grand total of 20. Currently we are learning 4 sets - addition facts for zero up to 20, addition facts for number one up to 20, addition facts for the number 2 up to 20, addition facts for number 3 up to 20. Example
0 + 1 = , 0+2= , 0+3=
This is the closest app I have found to it. Would be good for overall testing but not so much in early stages. Good how there are not loads of distracting animations. Hope developer can do a few add - ons quickly and then I'd tell everyone about it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.