• The game has been updated with scripts and features of Occupation 2.5
• And moved to new Unity engine version
• English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Indonesian localizations
• New fixed camera controls
• Improved graphics, added camera effects
Ratings and Reviews
Pre alpha DayZ type game!
Amazing game with potential that raises the bar in mobile gaming and even beats most if not all indie games created to match the brilliant mod now standalone game DayZ this mobile game is practically a pre alpha version of a mobile DayZ game for mobile devices if you think of it in that way
Far too difficult, can't even proceed past the 3rd mission without some "teleporting" zombie popping up with a gun [?!] and killing you in 3 shots. No gameplay instructions, no interactive map to plan your route, any survivors you hire for additional "support", disappear at any cutscene, that's after they've killed you because they have no sense to shoot around the player. You also lose the "support" along with your '500 money', when you go back to the main menu and reload the save even though you saved WITH the "support". Not enough daylight time, since every few blocks, there's a massive spawn of zombies that takes 5 minutes to kill off. Other than that long list, the performance of the game is generally smooth with some pretty decent graphics.
It's good, but...
After struggling to understand how to play, what buttons did and what to do apart from run about getting shot by zombies that somehow have the intelligence to shoot firearms, I am finding this game good, but somewhat difficult.
It might just be me, but the difficulty this game has is slightly too high. I was on the second mission and I got shot once, ONCE, and instantly died with next to full health. So, the only improvements this game needs is a difficulty setting and a tutorial for newbies. Seriously, how can you expect players to just instantly know what to do?
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 the3daction.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.