Get sports betting at its fullest with oddschecker. You may know oddschecker as the UK's favourite online odds comparison destination for over 20 years - well now we’re even bigger. Download the app for a one-stop shop of sports betting on football, racing, golf, boxing, darts and a tonne of other sports.
Find the best odds on the bet you're looking for and place that bet using your existing bookmaker accounts, all in the app. Just log into your existing betting accounts, find your bet, choose your bookie with the best odds and place it. You no longer have to jump from betting app to betting app, or log into different bookies one at a time to make sure you're getting the best odds on the market - you only need one app - oddschecker.
• Place bets with your favourite bookies.
• Check individual and total account balances.
• Deposit to top up funds in each account.
• Stay logged into your bookie accounts.
• Keep track of all bets placed with all your bookies.
• Receive notifications about all the latest betting events.
• Quickly build an acca and see which bookies give you the best returns before you bet. You’ll be surprised how big the differences can be!
• Use your free bets and bonus balances.
• Compare boosts and enhanced odds across all top bookies & bet directly in the app.
• Check all the latest ante post prices for horse racing’s biggest meetings, including Cheltenham and the Grand National.
• Full coverage of all daily meetings in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
• Compare odds from a range of UK bookmakers for each race to find the best price.
• Access to all race form and information including the going, age, weight, trainer and owner.
• An oddschecker verdict and Sporting Life betting tip for every race available to help inform your bet.
• Exclusive daily tips from long-standing, profitable tipster Andy Holding.
• Comprehensive pre-match and in-play prices for matches in the UK and worldwide.
• Compare odds from a range of UK bookmakers for each match to find the best price.
• Easy to use betslip that allows you to easily build your football accas across multiple leagues.
• Access to form, team selections and in-play match stats.
• Read the latest advice from our expert tipsters to keep you informed about a full range of sports.
• That includes every Premier League match, daily Horse Racing meetings, the Football League, major European football leagues, the PGA and European Tours, darts, tennis, US Sports - like NFL, and many more.
• Get betting tips (like Andy Holding’s) sent straight to your phone every day.
• Sky Bet
• William Hill
• Paddy Power
• Bet Victor
Access oddschecker's exclusive betting tips that include Premier League matches, daily horse racing meetings, the Football League, major European football leagues, the PGA and European Tour golf, darts, boxing, rugby, US sports and many more.
Whether you want to place a boxing bet, make bets on Premier League football teams, or find out the latest on horse racing, rugby, golf and more, oddschecker is your one stop betting hub. Looking for news, updates, racing tips, or to find out the latest score? You deserve the best bookie offers and best odds in one place.
This app is for people over 18 only. Please gamble responsibly. For advice and support please visit https://www.begambleaware.org or call 0808 8020 133.
Get in touch at:
Or, follow us on twitter at: https://twitter.com/oddschecker
We've fixed more bugs and made further improvements to the user experience, including aesthetic improvements to boost buttons and banners and the password manager feature and the the ability for us to link you directly to relevant golf events.
Ratings and Reviews
Odds checker have pointed me to the best prices on many winning bets and therefore gained me extra winnings on many an occasion . I use it every morning . Although i am totally perplexed with the enigma that is the last race at the all weather night meetings . I am pleading for somebody anybody to explain why the favourite horses very very rarely win and get so well beaten by totally unfancied horses with poor form and of double figure odds . Often I just need the favourite to be placed to complete a little eachway accumulator but even that seems to be too much of an ask . The question is that is there any skullduggery a foot ? Is it because the bookies would take a hit should these favourites won or placed like their form suggests that they should ? Please please could someone in the know explain this mystery to me/us . What I’d really like to see though is the actual win percentage of the favourite in the “you need to be very very lucky last “ at these all weather night meetings . I look forward to your reply . Thanks in advance . Cheers !
ps. If you can’t disclose anything to answer my question could you point me in the right direction to someywho could please .
I want to like this app... but some issues
I think the concept of having all my bets in one place is great. But I’m having issues as most of my bets don’t move to settled when they have been so I have a massive list of bets that are well out of date. Terms random rather than relating to specific bookies.
There is also an issue when placing golf bets through coral. When you click the bet at the odds stated it always says odds have changed... but if you place the bet they haven’t changed when you check the coral app! It makes you think the odds are lower when they are not
Unnecessarily difficult to use
Such a good and simple idea to compare all odds in one place with the ability to place a bet with the bookies with the best odds. But the app is just so awful that it just doesn’t work.
For example I want to place a bet on a tennis match in the Australian open now. The home page is all football odds which makes sense as I mostly bet on football. Right I think I’ll search for the player I want to bet on. No search bar obvious on the home screen. I hit ‘Sports’. No search bar there either, but never mind I’ll just go on Tennis - Events and select Australian Open. But this only show outright markets. No matches. Must be here somewhere? Scroll through all the outright markets. Nope not here. Go back to home, must be missing the search bar. Nope not there. Have now given up and gone on the bookies app itself.
This is such a good idea and if done properly could be your one stop betting shop. But at the moment they’re letting themselves don’t with abysmal design meaning to be honest it’s just not work that the bother. Avoid.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this feedback. Very detailed and constructive. We're sorry it was more difficult to use than necessary. Regarding the specific points you raised, the search bar is something that we are looking at getting back into the app soon. The other point around placing a bet in the tennis section is a quirk in the app we've recently come across and is being worked on as well. We do update the app regularly with feature updates so do look out for them. In the meantime, if you have anymore feedback, please so email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks very much.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 59.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Unrestricted Web Access
- © Cyan Blue Odds Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.