Explore the latest releases, biggest blockbusters, exciting ODEON Event Cinema and much more. Get in the know about the films you love; read all about them, be wowed by the trailers, rate them, add it to your favourites and share it with your friends.
Getting showtimes and booking tickets couldn’t be easier. Browse what’s on at your favourite cinema. You can book tickets and select your seats, safely and securely in just a couple of clicks.
Something else catch your eye? You can also add films to “MyODEON” so you can decide what you want to see in the future. We also have an event reminder service for the films you’ve booked on our ODEON app.
The ODEON App is available for both ODEON cinemas in the UK and ODEON cinemas in Ireland. Are you a Limitless member? You can use our app to book your tickets no matter where you are so you never miss a film.
The ODEON App is your passport to a world of cinema no matter where you are; anytime, anywhere.
If you have any feedback on our app, or if you notice any issues, please let us know, as we will always try and resolve any issues and consider your feedback for our next update. Please send your comments to GS@odeon.co.uk for the UK or GS@odeoncinemas.ie for Ireland with the subject line iPhone app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There is definitely room for improvement with this app. Firstly why are Odeon still not supporting E-Tickets or being able to add your ticket to your Apple “wallet” like other cinema competitors? This saves having a useless bit of paper and also saves time at the cinema as you’re not waiting around for a self serving machine to be free that 9 times out of 10 has ran out of printing paper anyway. Further, whenever you book a movie in the app and you get the option to “add to calendar” the date and time information isn’t added in correctly so you have to add it in manually, defeating the point of having a “add to calendar option” please fix. Additionally we should be able to have a virtual limitless cards incase you forget your physical one when you get to the cinema (similar to the virtual premier cards?) I’m sure this will help ease up queues. Finally, please allow us in some way to book two or more tickets on the same app with multiple limitless cards, rather than each individual person having to book themselves which can cause people not sitting next to one another, this really needs fixing as I imagine on average people don’t go cinema alone.
Still room for improvement
So this app has improved a lot since my last review: I’m confident in booking my seat for my chosen film and can add others to the same screening if they choose to come later.
However I got a British Arways American Express card recently and tried to pay on the app but it would not accept the card. This is odd because in-store I can use my AMEX to pay for food and tickets just fine. Not sure which department this needs to be addressed to, but felt I should make you aware.
Also I want to address someone else’s comments about being able to add your Limitless card and tickets to your apple wallet, it would not only be convenient it would be cost efficient and environmentally helpful to not waste paper.
Like all companies you must be looking to save the occasional penny. See if you can get one of those QR generators for whenever someone books a ticket. This way all your staff need is a scanner to “check you in”.
I was able to make a QR pic for my email address, so please see if one of your Tech support guys can make this possible for us.
What a terrible app
I can manage to book tickets once in a while using this app, so settling for 2 and not for 1 star. However, problems with this app:
- As Odeon Limitless members, me and my wife cannot book tickets together and have to book separately using our individual apps hoping to find the seats next to each other. We were Cineworld unlimited members 2 years ago and this feature was available. 2 years later, still not on Odeon App
- The seat selection feature of this app is very unreliable and fidgety.
- The Limitless card cannot be added to the Apple Wallet from this app. Why not speak to developers from Boots, Nectar etc. to find out what’s the basic these days
- The tickets cannot be added to the Wallet, and thus there is no other way than using the paper tickets, printed out just for that 2 minute walk from the counter to the person checking the tickets
- Odeon Cinemas Ltd
- 36.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Odeon Cinemas Limited 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.