The ONLY OFFICIAL ITIL v3 app from AXELOS – the people who set the Foundation exam.
Designed to support accredited ITIL Foundation training, the app contains 300 exclusive questions which you won’t find anywhere else. Written by Sharon Taylor, ITIL’s chief examiner, and Candace Dunwoodie, ITIL senior examiner, each question replicates the style, topics and content of the official exams.
The mobile application “Official ITIL® Exam App” (the App) is subject to licence terms. By using or purchasing the App you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them as in effect at the time of download. Please read the full Terms and Conditions here: www.tsoshop.co.uk/itil-app-terms-conditions.
Compatible with iPhone and iPad on iOS 9 and later.
REASONS TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
1. STUDY: work your way through 300 revision cards – each showing the question, correct answer, rationale and related glossary terms
2. PRACTISE: test your knowledge by answering questions from across the five lifecycle stages
3. MOCK EXAMS: sit multiple mock exams with a different combination of questions every time, the closest experience you will get to the real exam!
4. EXTRAS: loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond – including the full ITIL glossary and the ability to track your progress
5. EASY TO USE: on-the-go revision has never been easier with a simple 3-step approach: study, practise and mock exams
6. EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: the questions and answers are exclusive to this app, you will not find this content anywhere else!
App branding realigned
Ratings and Reviews
Passed first time. My experience of using this app...
I did 90% of my preparation with this app. ITIL foundation is not particularly mentally taxing but the exam certainly has a few banana skins in it if you don't take it seriously. These type of exams have a particular style and this app will prepare you for it. I personally found familiarising with the the style of the exam and learning from mistakes the best way to learn. I played with app for about 6 hours and I passed the exam first time. I read the mock case study and used the study flash cards which will explain where you went wrong. I guess most people read the material first. I didn't.
Really good app and useful for studying, if you are like me and prefer a more practical approach to learning i.e getting stuck in to practice exams/revision cards and not listen to someone go on about the processes etc then this will help you progress. Logically the questions are of similar nature to those that appear on the exam but worded differently, overall a good purchase and definitely assisted me with passing the exam.
Decent prep before the exam
Definitely worthwhile. After reading books and online material I've spent one week with this app. It definitely helped me to pass my exam.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.