Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages and entire websites with all the formatting, documents, and rich media*, and view them offline without Internet connection.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store on launch day ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a special browser button.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Our technology allows most HTML5 websites to run as functional offline apps
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Automatic updates that run in background **
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Granular crawler settings
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"t
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* HTML5 audio and video must be in formats natively supported in iOS
** Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
Version 2.10 fixes a problem with saved page access on iOS 7 and 8.
Previously in Version 2.9:
- Added diagnostics and logging for power users
- Improved support for Wix, Typekit and many other web products
- Bug fixes and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app that works really well!
Meets my requirement perfectly
I have over twelve years of study notes held and indexed in a web (html / php) format and have been looking for an elegant method to store and access them on my iPad. This application has met my requirements very well - and it even brings across the additional files (images / pdfs etc) that I have attached to my own notes.
For improvements, I would suggest adding a search function across all stored pages to the app, and perhaps a way of 'packaging up' the files so they can be backed up / transported to an iPhone or additional iPad.
Before I came across this tool I was seriously considering converting all my notes to .pdf's (would have resulted in well over 1,500 files that would have had to have been manually processed, and I wasn't sure how they could be organised intuitively). This app did the job automatically, and has kept all the links - well worth £5.99.
...Annoying that Kiosk is branded as a separate app rather than a mode at this price.
- Codium Labs LLC
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Codium Labs LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.