OK Positive supports your mental health through daily mood tracking and personal analytics, enabling you to identify your mental health triggers and see trends over time.
Access a wide range of meditations, workouts and information in our Resources library, designed to support your physical, mental and financial health, take some time out or improve your sleep.
OK Positive is a tool for businesses to support the mental health of their employees. The app is 100% free for users when your employer signs up through our website.
Mood scores and reasons are aggregated by department and data is provided anonymously to your employer. This feedback helps companies identify issues in the workplace and make positive changes, helping to create more inclusive and happy workplaces.
Many companies would like to do more to support their employees - OK Positive helps your managers and HR teams to proactively support employee mental health in a safe and secure manner.
• Log your mood throughout the day with our easy to use mood tracker
• See how your mood has changed over time with our new daily and weekly
dashboards and calendar feature.
• Access a library of resources, including psychological tools and breathing
exercises to help with mental health stressors.
• Provide anonymous feedback to your employer to alert them to issues that they
may need to address. Feedback includes mood scores aggregated by
department and optional individual comments, logged anonymously.
• Browse our OK+ community through our interactive map. Find a therapist near
you or online, plus discounts at local businesses supporting mental health.
• View wellbeing updates from your employer via the OK+ News Feed.
• Analytics dashboard allows you to view a daily overall well-being score for your
staff, along with aggregated reasons & anonymous comments.
• Notifications for areas of concern that you may need to address.
• Information and advice for managers on how to have conversations around
We adhere to the highest industry standards in protecting your data. All data is aggregated and anonymised to make sure you are protected at all times.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changing for the better!
This app has made a huge difference in our work place. Has allowed me to organise my thoughts and feelings and simultaneously enhanced the culture of our business as positive changes are made to ensure employee mental wellbeing. Would recommend it to any forward thinking business!
Worth a download
Really enjoying using this app- it’s brilliant! It’s actually been so helpful to see how my mood changes over the weeks and great to have easy access to wellbeing tools. Definitely recommend.
This app is so good for helping you organise your thoughts when you need mental clarity and the check ins help keep you accountable to yourself and enable you to develop a holistic picture of your mental health. The tools provided such as workouts and psychological techniques are golden.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pogo App LTD
- 53.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.