Browse travel options in 35 countries (with more to come!) with one simple search. Join the more than 30 million customers from around the world who've already taken the Omio journey!
The Omio app: Your pocket travel companion.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent and beyond: Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling cities in the United States to quaint towns in the European countryside and, even, Canada’s great outdoors.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever-expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe, the U.S. and Canada!
• Trains: National Rail, LNER, Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Italo NTV, NS International, Renfe, SBB, SNCB, SNCF, Scotrail, Thalys, Trenitalia, Via Rail
• Buses: ALSA, BlaBlaBus, Eurolines, Flixbus, Go Buses, National Express, Ourbus, Redcoach, Rede Expressos, RegioJet
• Flights: Air Canada, Alaska, American, Delta, easyJet, Eurowings, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue Airways, Porter Airlines, Ryanair, Spirit, United, Vueling, WestJet, Wizz Air
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Need to change, cancel or alter your plans?
Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
We only travel with the best, and that's you—and our partners.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I found all i need at one place. I was lost searching for prices all over the place for different transport options. This app is so easy to use and made my life so easier. Save lots of time in planning for my family holidays 😎🤙🏻
Good, but could do with additions.
I think the functionality of the app is generally satisfactory, BUT I also think it could definitely do with important additions: calling stations, and the final destination of the train, so I could immediately find it on departure boards.
It’s a bit silly having to check on National Rail every time to see which train I’ll be getting on. Moreover, for international journeys, the National Rail website won’t be able to give me that information. Please fix!
Terrible journey suggestions
If I want to go from South London to somewhere in the Netherlands, the itinerary they suggest is to fly via Southampton. Which is ridiculous.
If I were to take the train, according to this app, it takes 13minutes to get from my location (which is impossible) to get to Kings Cross where I would have 15 minutes connection time to get on the Eurostar, however you need to be there at least 45 minutes before the train departs. These things should be factored in.
This app is based on a great concept, but the execution is flawed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GoEuro Corp.
- 164 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.