Browse trains, buses and flights in 15 European countries (with more to come!) with one simple search. Join the more than 30 million customers from around the world who've already taken the Omio journey!
The Omio app: Your pocket travel companion.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent - Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling European cities to quaint small towns and the charming places in between.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe!
• Trains: LNER, SNCF, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, DB Navigator, Trenitalia, Italo Treno NTV, Trenord, Leo Express, National Express - UK Rail, NEX, ČSA - Czech Airlines, Northern Rail, NS International, ÖBB, SBB, Thalys, Eurostar, Virgin Trains, Westbahn, Scotrail.
• Buses: Alsa, Baltour, Flixbus, RegioJet, Avanza, Movelia, Gatwick Express, Rede Expressos, Nettbus, Eurolines, Ouigo, BlaBlaBus, OUI.SNCF, Infobus, PKS Polonus.
• Air: easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair, Wizz Air, SmartWings, Air Europa, Blue Air, Jet Blue, Volotea,Vueling, SAS Airways and all European and National Airlines.
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Need to change, cancel or alter your plans?
Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
Call: +44 808 164 8588
Now you can pop your National Express ticket straight in your Apple Wallet, making your next trip that little bit easier. We've also got live updates on your trains and buses throughout Great Britain, so you can always stay one step ahead.
Ratings and Reviews
Very user friendly, you can either show your ticket on the app, the online pdf or add it to your wallet which is useful. Also on your journey it will show you where you are, how many more stops you have and live updates. Would recommend for coach journeys
Terrible journey suggestions
If I want to go from South London to somewhere in the Netherlands, the itinerary they suggest is to fly via Southampton. Which is ridiculous.
If I were to take the train, according to this app, it takes 13minutes to get from my location (which is impossible) to get to Kings Cross where I would have 15 minutes connection time to get on the Eurostar, however you need to be there at least 45 minutes before the train departs. These things should be factored in.
This app is based on a great concept, but the execution is flawed.
Missing something mole options
I want to be able to use alternative options / times for travel. I want to be able to select certain airlines and see all their options for flights. I want to be able to choose returns via same airline if I want to. I want to be able to book multi city trips - leaving from / arriving to different ports.
I would like a watch list and alert to advise price drops - cheapest day / time to travel for desired flights would also be great (within 1 mth, 3 mth, 6mth, year etc)...
It would also be useful to see alternative airport selection eg BIRMINGHAM versus London or similar in non UK with train / bus options to ultimate destination ...
It’s a good little app but you could make it so much more.
- GoEuro Corp.
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.