One Drop Mobile is an award-winning app loaded with features to help you achieve great results!
“Just had my bloodwork done and my A1C has dropped from 5.9% to 5.6%, which puts me in normal range. I was at 6.1% before starting One Drop. I’m also at my lowest weight at 168 lbs. Yay!” - JL
“I’m very excited! My A1C went from 10.7% a little over 4 months ago to 5.7% today!” -CM
“Diabetes is so much less stressful with One Drop! THANK YOU!!!” - KE
App Store as a “Best New App,” TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CNN, Time Magazine, Fortune, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, YAHOO! Finance, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more!
Since 2017, One Drop has published and presented 15 peer-reviewed studies, demonstrating the platform's effectiveness in lowering A1C in just a few weeks.
The One Drop platform also includes:
* A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that sends readings to the One Drop app.
* All the test strips you need, delivered direct to your door.
* Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in app settings.
FREE APP FEATURES
Personal Diabetes Assistant
* Personalized daily schedule delivered to you each day.
* Schedule reminders to help you stay on track.
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, activity, weight, blood pressure, and more — all in one place.
Insights & Advice
* AI-powered technology predicts your future blood sugar trends.
* Personalized recommendations on how to keep blood sugars in your target range.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Fitbit, Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Nike+, Strava, Qardio, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings, and more!
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS App
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, and activity using your Apple Watch.
* View your daily stats, including goal progress and in-range glucose readings.
World’s Largest Food Database
* Search library or scan barcodes to find foods.
* One Drop automatically calculates carbs and other nutrition data.
* Build and save favorite meals for future use.
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Daily, weekly, and monthly views show how close you are to reaching your goals!
* Swipe left on home screen (Insight tab) to see how often your blood sugars are in-range.
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates to match your pump.
* One Drop automatically logs and adds pump data to your daily insulin totals.
* Add temp basals from the home screen (Today tab).
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, and French.
* Region-specific food libraries available for: China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and many more!
* Join a worldwide community of people living and thriving with diabetes.
* Check out our Ambassadors — users like you who have volunteered to share all their data in real time.
* Visit the News tab for breaking diabetes news, recipes, and community data.
New in 2020!
We are all about goal-setting. Users with coaching subscriptions can now track progress towards clinical health goals! Set goals and view progress according to your unique coaching program.
Then, do a debrief with your coach! We’ve moved the coaching chat tab to the main navigation bar so chatting with your coach is just a tap away.
Performance enhancements allow the app to launch faster, even when connecting with a weak internet signal.
And as always, general app improvements to keep you goal-getting.
Did we miss anything? App feedback is always welcome at: email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean app and free so far
This is the 4th app I’ve tried, so far and by a landslide it’s far far better than the other top apps. I deleted the others as a total waste of time.
This is clean looking, easy to use, easy to add glucose and food. Only thing I would change is the graph, I would have a line rather than dots.
Would’ve given 5 stars a few months ago
I’ve been using this app for the best part of a year. It’s fantastic. I love how I can keep track of everything via my iPhone and then create reports for my consultant to see.
Here’s why I’ve given it three stars. Before you used to be able to log your glucose, insulin, and carb intake in one go. Now, I have to enter each one individually creating three times the work as before - which is essentially a step backwards in the user interface.
Before I had a black/dark grey background as the white was too bright with the different colours used to represent the glucose, exercise, insulin and carb circles. Now it’s white without the option to change it.
I loved the notifications that would prompt me to take a reading if it had been a while. It’s a shame I no longer get these.
The big downside for me is that I just noticed that the recent update deleted my HBA1C history, cheers!
This App was at its best around May this year, it’s changed for the worst.
Easy to use, annoying bugs, support lacking
I have a subscription to a One Drop meter and testing strips so use this app extensively. It’s easy enough to use and is helping me to get my diabetes back under control, but the most recent changes are baffling and frustrating.
Goals have been added which cannot apparently be customised by the user. This displays an estimated A1C score which is completely different to the estimated A1C in my app health profile. The goal A1C is also changing wildly on a daily basis. Why?
Writing Apple Health data, a fundamental part of this app on an iPhone is hit and miss. Days worth of data will regularly vanish, only to (possibly) reappear a few days later.
The available reports only display in US units so are useless to a UK user as the numbers shown are meaningless to me. As the rest of the app can cope with UK units that seems a poor omission.
I have emailed OneDrop support about all of this several weeks ago yet they haven’t even bothered to reply. As a subscriber to their service I think this is poor.
- Informed Data Systems, Inc
- 436.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.