Calculate your One Rep Max from 2-12 max effort performed reps.
- Quickly & easily calculate your One Rep Max
- Save calculations to track progress
- View your 1RM percentages e.g. "70% one rep max"
- Log multiple exercise types (Deadlift, benchpress, front squat etc.)
- Create & add your own exercise types
- View max weight history by exercise type
- View charts showing your strength gains over time
- Select a custom date when adding entries
- Choose Imperial or Metric units
Added ability to reorder & delete exercise types
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and very very good
Really simple, use it to track top set per session and roughly track my 1rm over time. Easy and useful for any serious gym goer
Sneaky £5 charge
Annoyed: they let you use it for a month. Then on day 30 tell you it was a trial and you need to pay £5 to continue. So it’s a months worth of records wasted unless you buy.
- APP KTCHN LTD
- 11.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Ktchn
- In-App Purchases
- 1RM Pro Lifetime £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.