OneHour is a timer designed to minimise distraction when starting a timed activity. Rapidly set a time to be reminded, and get a head start on the important thing you need to focus on – the task or goal at hand.
Some of the ways our users are using OneHour:
- Read, exercise or meditate for a dedicated amount of time each day.
- Allocate time to focus on something to get done.
- Time-box meetings.
- Keep track of how much television your kids are watching.
- Note down how long your cooking is going to take.
When it’s time, OneHour gently reminds you with a notification, but does not interrupt you from your flow of activity should you choose to carry on with your task or activity.
Over time, you’ll build a little ritual of allocating time for the objective or task to focus your attention to, and be effortlessly primed for peak performance.
Wishing you many productive and happy timed sessions!
- Fixed a crash on some devices on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea. Very Sci-fi looking
Cool looking, easy to use. Great idea. One star short if being perfect 5 as it doesn't black out the status bar at the top. I'd rather it just have the timer on screen. Otherwise simple and easy.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.