The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over 4 million* people take a step forward in their diabetes management.
The app seamlessly syncs data with the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and the OneTouch Flex® meters to change the way you see your blood glucose.
Helps you easily spot blood glucose patterns
• Transforms data into colourful snapshots that connect your blood glucose with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood glucose events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalise your diabetes management tools
• Set personalised reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature**, you get personalised guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you understand and manage your blood glucose.
Set up and track personalised goals and visualise your progress over time.
• Test your blood glucose to identify patterns.
• Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood glucose levels.
• Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organises your blood glucose readings.
• Identify high and low blood glucose readings with the colour-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood glucose readings.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalised diabetes report.
• The HbA1c comparator lets you compare your lab HbA1c to the average of your blood glucose readings from the last 90 days.
• Optionally integrates with the Health app and Fitbit.
To learn more, please contact OneTouch® Customer Care at
*Data on file.
**Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter.
Treatment decisions should be based on the current numerical reading and healthcare professional’s recommendation.
All trademarks are registered by their respective owners and used by permission.
Compatible with iOS 15 or later.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Integrated food search and barcode scanning functionality to help with logging carbs
• Branding updates
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
iPad not working It is now!
It works very well on my iPhone 5 but not on my iPad why not I wonder
I phoned one touch and a very helpful lady talked me through the device pairing procedure. All working well now and so easy to have results of blood tests displayed on my iPad.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the problem you are experiencing with our app. To better assist you, we need more information about the issue. Please contact our Customer Care team by phone at 0800 121 200 (UK) or 1800 535 676 (Ireland). Representatives are available between 9am-5pm Monday - Friday. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at CustomerCare@myOneTouch.co.uk.
One Touch Reveal
I value the comprehensive information which is displayed on the app display. Various elements are recorded and displayed in a clearly understood way; blood sugar test results, activity levels and other health indicators. There is only one aspect which is missing and an obvious and a limiting factor to the effectiveness of the app - there is no reference to ‘weight’. As a diabetic, recording weight management as part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial. It is a great pity the app pays this no attention. I urge the program developer to address this issue in a version update which will give a top rating to the app
Brilliant app, but
I’m type 1 and this is a great app for tracking levels and patterns. It actually made me test my sugars more often because I can easily see what is going on. However, since the recent update, it is painfully slow. It takes a while to load up my readings table and even longer to add other readings (I use the one touch verio as well). When I tap to add the reading it takes ages to open, and ages again to save it, then ages to let me scroll through. It’s like it takes a while to catch up. It makes me not really care about using it as much as I used to 😕
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 136.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2023 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC