OneTrack is a bug/issue tracker designed for individuals and small teams. If you are a web developer or software developer, OneTrack can help you manage your project with ease.
OneTrack has been designed to be simple. Software development is complex enough without having to fight with a bug tracker. From the moment you download OneTrack you can start tracking bugs. There is no complex setup and everything is presented in a easy to understand format - no jargon.
Unlimited Projects & Issues
There is no limit on the amount of projects, issues or bugs you can create within OneTrack. There are also no limits on how long you can use the app. If you buy Version 1, you’ll still be able to use Version 2 or Version 3, 4, 5 & 6 for that matter. Pay once, use forever - not a single subscription in sight.
SQL Query Storage
Working on a project that is making multiple changes to your SQL tables? OneTrack can store all your changes and export them into one simple update file, ready to be used on your production server. SQL statements can be stored within multiple issues and will all be pulled together to help make your life easier.
OneTrack can generate numerous reports that are ready to be printed or saved as a PDF. Our release notes report allows you to write user friendly comments as you work on each issue. OneTrack can then pull all these comments together into one final release note document. Making your life easier and meaning you never have to ponder what those changes were that you completed a month ago.
Offline & Private
OneTrack is completely offline. Everything is stored securely on your computer. No internet connection is required and OneTrack will never call home.
Multi-tasking is easy with OneTrack. Everything you write is saved – so you can pick up right where you left off. Quickly jump between issues without having to worry about saving.
• File Attachments
• There is a new option within the settings to automatically order milestones. When this option is turned on, manual ordering is disabled and OneTrack will take care of ordering for you. For new users, this is now default.
• OneTrack can now export release notes into a CSV file (for use in Excel, Numbers etc).
• You can now define the copyright message within the footer of reports. The value can be changed from within the settings. If you do not wish to show any copyright message, then you may simply leave the field blank.
• Report added to show a in-depth version of the standard release notes report. Including: comments, release notes,
attachment details and the appropriate dates.
• Documentation and Support links are now available from a new Help menu.
• Current project title now shows as part of the main OneTrack window.
• OneTrack now remembers the window position when it was last used. This feature was available in an earlier version of OneTrack but caused an issue with multiple monitors. This should now be fixed.
• Fixed a bug where report previews would sometimes show after the project had been switched.
• Fixed a bug where report previews would sometimes show the incorrect report.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.