"Asmodee Digital has been doing a great job with their virtual board game releases, and Onirim is just another fantastic addition." - App Advice
"Onirim is a straightforward, well made implementation of a solitaire game" - Board Game Quest
"Asmodee has a pretty excellent record of bringing well-regarded modern boardgames to mobile. Onirim is no exception, providing a twist on the solitaire card game that's just perfect on your phone.” - Pocket Gamer
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out - or you will remain trapped forever!
Wander through the chambers of dreams, hoping that chance will reveal the doors, or linger in each type of room. In either case, you will have to deal with the slithering Nightmares which haunt the hallways of the labyrinth.
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
Onirim includes :
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• No in-app purchases or ads
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/onirim/
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
For more information, please visit http://asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
- Reveal denizen cards in the deck after unlocking first door with 3 cards
- Show exact denizens cards inside discard pile
- Added classic vs score attack explanations in game rules menu
- Fixed Repentant Treasure Keeper description
- Changed expansions order at the details screen
- Updated splash screen
- Cross platform save of downloaded DLCs
- bug fixes:
1. After using a key effect to discard a denizen, when tapping on the discard pile, the image of the card now gains a glowing highlight
2. The left-most card in hand can now be interacted with reliably with "The Door to the Oniverse" expansion enabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have never played the card version of this game and I loved watching the dice tower reviews of board and card games and this game came up. So I decided to download the iOS version and it’s absolutely brilliant with an excellent tutorial which helped me into the game and now I play it so quickly like a pro and I have only played 5 games in total with 3 of them being victories. All I can say is that soon I shall be purchasing the expansions and at 99p each you can’t go wrong in what is a brilliant game. Well done to everybody in bringing this classic game to the mobile phone market.
I bought the card game version of this but when I found the digital version I haven’t picked it up since. The graphics, ease of use and flexibility of having it ready to go on your phone makes it sooooo much more playable. Don’t get me wrong I like having the physical cards, but the amount of shuffling you have to do is unreal. This does it all for you. Highly recommended game to pass away time!!
Money well spent!
An excellent way to play a now hard to come by card set (believe me, I wish I’d known about the app before I bought my set!).
This game is a fantastic variation on classic solitaire games, and will keep you enticed and nervous for as long as you want. The game strikes a great balance between being fast to play and engrossing you in its captivating setting. Excellent for children and adults alike!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback,
Asmodee Digital support
- Asmodee Digital
- 205 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created by Shadi Torbey and published by Z-Man Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Crossroads and Dead Ends £0.99
- The Door to the Oniverse £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.