Onoff - Your Second Number With Just One App!
Join the revolution and get a second number in just a few seconds on your smartphone!
- A second Professional line
- Protect your privacy online or in everyday life
- Stop carrying two phones
- Use your phone number from any smartphone and even from your web browser.
- Call the International at low cost
1. Compatible with all SIM cards to always be on the best network
2. More than 30 available number nationalities
And much more!
In the application, you can subscribe to a number or a calling plan whose prices vary depending on the nationality or region chosen, as well as the duration (1, 3 or 12 months). Payment will be made through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase, and will be withdrawn 24 hours before the end of each billing cycle. You can deactivate automatic renewal in the settings of the App Store after purchase, at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can also buy communication credits, valid for any destination!
Any demonstration product offered within offers will be automatically terminated upon first purchase. We cannot guarantee the systematic compatibility of numbers with verification services by SMS. Onoff: several numbers in one application, without changing the SIM card!
Improved our call quality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is very good product and service, good layouts, simple to use and great value for money.
there is a few times that the calls do not come through to me and go straight to voicemail, will be needing another line soon so will be using it again for that one too.
4 features I would love too see:
1. Be able to set up groups so you can put the people in your contacts into groups so you can have a group for family, group for friends, etc (for me it would be Monday, Tuesday, etc as I use it for calling customers on particular days) but be able to have them in multiple groups so you can have someone in family group and friends group (mon/thur), and have a filter option for that.
2. The integration with iOS is excellent I would also love to see something similar to WhatsApp were you can click a number on safari or you own phones contact and have an option ‘call via onoff’
3. They did have a note system but they took that away I would love to have it back as it was good for me to keep track of things I needed to remind people off.
4. Use online where I could use it on my computer to make calls from there.
But all in all a really good app and very simple to use. Great job.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Allan! We are working on implementing outgoing calls over the Internet, and I've forwarded your other suggestions to the team.
Actually got a text from my new number, whereas on the others I didn’t get anything. Easy to use. Only issue is that it’s a fiver to use the number for a one off thing but it works well
Developer Response ,
Thank you !
When placing a call it actually generates a local number you need to call using your normal phone and SIM card, so not only do you have to pay Onoff but you also pay your phone provider for a call - it’s not VoIP and doesn’t use WiFi. If you’re abroad forget it as your phone provider will be charging you a lot for the local call.
Finally they seem to be purchasing (very obvious) fake reviews for this app - some very similar 5 star ratings from randomly generated usernames. Look, if you’re going to buy fake reviews at least try to make them seem legitimate.
- ONOFFAPP OU
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Onoff Telecom
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month £4.99
- 1 month £4.99
- 1 month £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.