Defeat Dr. Odd and earn the latest spy gear in the award-winning game that transforms math drills into a global learning adventure. From the streets of Paris to the pyramids of Egypt, Operation Math includes more than 100 timed missions that help players learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Play it for fun or use in the classroom as an awesome supplement to homework and traditional flash card drills.
"This app is definitely fun. … Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." — The New York Times
• 105 exciting missions with selectable math operations and skill levels.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving math problems.
• Training runs that help novice agents prepare for future missions.
• The ability to create three custom player profiles on the same device.
• Fun spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Great basic math quiz or test prep for any grade level.
• Quick reference math tables.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Every Grade
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Operation Math has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and Reviews
I only started operation math and it helps get it
Superb - got my 7 + 10 yr old boys back into learning their time tables. Oldest one has moved up 2 groups in school!
Played for less than 5 mins, stuck on screen and won't change
So disappointed. I have very few games on iPad so little chance of conflicts, but we went into Training Mode after a mission, and it's stuck. Literally won't let me do anything. My son is gutted. I want my money refunded. De-installing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.