Opplandstrafikk Reise helps you find journeys from a to b by public transport in Oppland, Hedmark Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold. See a summary of your journey, see walking distances and stops on the map.
Other Opplandstrafikk Reise features:
• Save frequently used addresses or stops to get one-click travel suggestions.
• Use a widget to see departure times from stops without opening the app.
• Use a widget to see saved journeys (My places) without opening the app.
• Save a planned journey, and receive an alert when you have to leave.
• Filter the transport mode you want to travel with.
Opplandstrafikk Reise will be replaced with Entur
The Opplandstrafikk Reise app will stop working on April 2, 2019. We recommend that you download the Entur app for timetables throughout Norway.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.