OPUS is a simple application used by a mobile workforce to gather work-related data from the field and then uploaded into a central database for job management and reporting
OPUS4Business is a powerful staff management, checklist and client feedback tool
Checklists and Forms
Create and manage custom checklist and forms from simple checklist, audits, assessments to detail capture forms with calculations.
Managing Staff and Teams
Tracking remote work forces and activities, visibility through consolidated reporting and analysis, by employee, by site or by work order ensures costs and efficiencies are maximized.
Tracking Time & Attendance
A solution to one of the challenges of managing remote work forces, an Accurate verification of working hours and location of each employee. Assists with resource planning and management. early warning for absenteeism.
Accurate logs of job progress using images and checklist updates feed the admin portal in real time. All travel to and from site can be captured giving management a timeline view of all projects in progress with time, dates and GPS stamps.
Record and track assets located on local or remote sites.
Automate workflow and process
Set up checklists to record all information required for work done and assets tracked
Other Key Functions
- Push Notifications to teams
- Works Offline
- Capture photos and images that are locked, geo-stamped and time-stamped
- Geolocation & Site maps
- Full Timeline of events
OPUS has been used in many industries such as:
- Installations – Contract and staff management, checklists before and after, asset management, project updates
- Franchise – manage and control standards, open and closing procedures, stock management an re-ordering, asset management and reviews
- Retail – Store launches, store revamps, store audits and scorecards, merchandising, asset management
- Cleaning – Staff management, attendance, checklists, supervisor checks, asset & Vehicle tracking
- Hotel management – maintenance, supervisor checks, room cleaning, client surveys
- Health and Safety – Audits, compliance, incident reporting, meetings
- Quality Control – Compliance, process management, factory management
- Property Management – Maintenance, leasing requirements and handover
- Insurance – Claims management, quotations, customer onboarding
- Financial services – Consultant management, capture form, client onboarding, servicing
- Other generic applications:
o KPI indicators
o Order Forms
We continuously improve the app and squash bugs so OPUS is even better for you.
- Squashed a few bugs
- On completion checklists can be set to auto signoff and dont require a sign off event.
- Autosync when returning to OPUS
- Speeding up synch
- Improved barcode scanning
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.