OPUS is a simple application used by a mobile workforce to gather work-related data from the field and then uploaded into a central database for job management and reporting
OPUS4Business is a powerful staff management, checklist and client feedback tool
Checklists and Forms
Create and manage custom checklist and forms from simple checklist, audits, assessments to detail capture forms with calculations.
Managing Staff and Teams
Tracking remote work forces and activities, visibility through consolidated reporting and analysis, by employee, by site or by work order ensures costs and efficiencies are maximized.
Tracking Time & Attendance
A solution to one of the challenges of managing remote work forces, an Accurate verification of working hours and location of each employee. Assists with resource planning and management. early warning for absenteeism.
Accurate logs of job progress using images and checklist updates feed the admin portal in real time. All travel to and from site can be captured giving management a timeline view of all projects in progress with time, dates and GPS stamps.
Record and track assets located on local or remote sites.
Automate workflow and process
Set up checklists to record all information required for work done and assets tracked
Other Key Functions
- Push Notifications to teams
- Works Offline
- Capture photos and images that are locked, geo-stamped and time-stamped
- Geolocation & Site maps
- Full Timeline of events
OPUS has been used in many industries such as:
- Installations – Contract and staff management, checklists before and after, asset management, project updates
- Franchise – manage and control standards, open and closing procedures, stock management an re-ordering, asset management and reviews
- Retail – Store launches, store revamps, store audits and scorecards, merchandising, asset management
- Cleaning – Staff management, attendance, checklists, supervisor checks, asset & Vehicle tracking
- Hotel management – maintenance, supervisor checks, room cleaning, client surveys
- Health and Safety – Audits, compliance, incident reporting, meetings
- Quality Control – Compliance, process management, factory management
- Property Management – Maintenance, leasing requirements and handover
- Insurance – Claims management, quotations, customer onboarding
- Financial services – Consultant management, capture form, client onboarding, servicing
- Other generic applications:
o KPI indicators
o Order Forms
Latest version with loads of improvements
- Number questions can now have “N/A”
- Checklists can auto set the context user to the operator
- Tighter security around data privacy
- Improvements to Stock holdings and transactions screens
- Recurring jobs can now be set to auto run off a single site role
- Custom reports can now be sent on a recurring schedule
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- APPLICATION OF INTERNET NEW TECHNOLOGIES CC
- 116.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © AP-Point