Eliminate those stacks of cookbooks and recipe organizers from your kitchen when you store your favorite recipes in the OrganizEat Recipe Organizer. This handy app lets you keep all your favorite recipes organized right on your iPhone. Use this app to keep Grandma's secret recipes stored, or use it to organize your own custom recipes. Simply snap a photo of your recipe and it's ready for you to view. The app keeps your recipes organized by category, and you can tag each dish for easy searching. Share your recipes with friends by email, text messages or social media.
· Enter each recipe into the app by snapping a photo - no need to type!
· Save recipes from the web automatically - almost 200 popular sites supported!
· You can also type the recipe if you wish. Sometimes it's easier that way :)
· Grocery List: add recipes ingredients to your shopping list with a single tap!
· Meal Planner: plan your meals for the entire month, and generate a list!
· Beautiful skins - an app that is beautiful enough to feel like a home for the recipes you want to keep and pass down
· iPhone and iPad apps all in one
· Backup your recipes and sync them across all your devices!
· Organize every recipe by folders
· Customize folders to suit your needs
· Add searchable tags to easily find your favorite dish. Multiple tags search is also supported!
· Perform index searches for recipes based on keywords or tags
· View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
· Add your own pictures to each recipe
· Email recipes to friends and family**
· Share recipes with other app users by a single click!
· Add notes and tags to organize better
** We don't mean the iTunes Family Sharing, which we do not support at the moment
We are constantly working to improve our OrganizEat app, to make recipe management, cooking and meal planning simple!
- Following numerous requests, this update of OrganizEat is mostly about a new “Inspiration & Ideas” feature: we are finally adding an inspirational "content" component to OrganizEat! A new section was added to the app, that shows the recipes imported from the Internet by OrganizEat users, during the last 24 hours. If you often spend time researching recipes to find something your family would like, that is not always the same 3 recipes: this is the perfect place to get new ideas and quality recipe content!
- In addition, we’ve made changes in the Recipe Accounts Sharing: a “remove” button was added to it. Now, if you longer wish to keep sharing your recipes with someone, you can easily cancel the recipe sharing between the two of you
- And finally, we also fixed a few minor bugs that somehow managed to crawl in :-)
Enjoy using OrganizEat, and we hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order, and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank you all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app and good support.
A great place to keep all my tried and tested recipes. And all in one place! No more rifling through recipe books for that recipe I liked a year ago.
It takes a little time and effort to enter the recipes, but well worth the effort.
Calmed the chaos of recipes torn out of magazines or newspapers
- allowed me to edit the best of all my cookbooks and have in one place
Great for a cook who travels as can take all my recipes on my iPhone and iPad because they all sync!
Brilliant & Easy
Great app for quickly grabbing recipes and filing them and useful screen lock ensures your device doesn’t go into sleep mode at a crucial point. So useful!
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Rachel Mislovaty & Michael Kariv
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package of Extra Photos £2.99
- Large Package of Extra Photos £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.