What if we could offer you an end to all your wardrobe stresses?
Whether you’re constantly trying to remember what’s in the back of your wardrobe (or wardrobes), planning an outfit for a big event, dreading packing your suitcase for the next trip, or trying to remember what outfit you wore at the last wedding - Own-Kind allows you to put your wardrobe on your phone, in a way that has never been done before.
Simply upload any images containing your items from camera roll, WhatsApp and Instagram. We do the rest.
From there you can:
- Filter your wardrobe
- Build outfits for upcoming events
- Track what you wore at previous events
- Share outfit ideas with friends
- Get styling advice via the app (Premium)
- Access our team to resell your items (Premium, London)
Why it matters:
- No more standing in front of your wardrobe for hours - keep your wardrobe on your phone and plan your looks from wherever you choose
- Shop smarter by viewing your wardrobe in real time while in-store
- Stay organised and on top of what you own and what you’re wearing, what you’ve borrowed and lent out
- Unlock the value of your wardrobe and increase the lifecycle of your items by reselling them
- Get your looks styled and confirmed by friends and professionals, all via the App
Forget packing lists, forget last minute rushing, forget forgetting what you own and where it is - Own-Kind, join the mobile wardrobe revolution.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I never give any reviews to apps but I’m taking the time to do so as I believe that this app is a great organisational tool.
I have put quiet a lot of work to upload all my wardrobe in the app and while I’m using it there is some features that I will love to see that I believe, will make this app AMAZING!
It will be quite nice to be able to reorganise the main screen where all the clothes is,
I feel that way things can be move around to make it look more pleasing to the eye and been able to find everything more quicker.
When searching through the outfits tap it would be nice to be able to see it by categorise ie. casual and then the photos of the looks underneath or something along this line which in my opinion will make it quiet fast to find the outfits once created also in the calendar part to be able to see the outfits visually and not just the name as that way is easier to identify when an outfit has been used during this current week or month and noticing what pieces are in use or not.
Finally give daily outfits ideas looks like a daily notification with an outfit idea.
That been said I really love this app, thanks 😊
I saved SO MUCH TIME trying to decjde what to wear to events or what to pack. I live far away from my parent’s house and I have so much clothes I don’t even know which one is here or which one is in my parent’s house. So useful to organise and check the outcome without trying them on.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.