This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesiaincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Written by an expert group of international practicing anaesthetists
• Provides practical evidence-based advice on all aspects of anaesthetic practice
• Contains detailed clinically-focused paediatric, obstetric, and emergency sections
• Includes an extensive drug formulary
New to this edition
• Includes a new chapter on Obesity Surgery
• Revised material is supplemented by new sections including non-technical skills, robotic surgery, CPEX, and enhanced recovery
Authors: Edited by Keith Allman, Iain Wilson, and Aidan O'Donnell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
General Fixes and Updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very helpful in everyday practice, as well as revisions. Think it has improved since 3 e.
It has finally been updated to support the plus sized iPhones and the new XS Max. It’s taken years but is now MUCH more usable on a modern device in theatre and very useful to have with you albeit quite expensive!
- Indextra AB
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © MedHand 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.